• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Over 2000 gaming commercials

OMG!! The Saturn stuff.... Brings back the great times in retail (at least from my stand point) - The early May launch - god dam it was FUN!!

But ....

Dreamcast was by-far the best launch. No hardware shortages - just that small issue with the Midway/Sonic being pressed wrong...

Ohh Sega...You still bring a tear to my eye.

neptunes

Man, some of those sega ads bring me way back. :

They were so cocky...I loved it. :lol

Is the HQ infiltration commercial there?

Dezcom

THIS SITE IS INCREDIBLE!!

So many commercials I fondly remember but figured I would never see again.

GhaleonEB

midnightguy said:
Michael Jackson before he became a child molester :lol

I dunno, I was always uncomfortable with him 'rescuing' children who were tied up, and that "Michael!" shriek they give out when you did......

All those commercials... AND THEY DON'T HAVE THE VIRTUA COP 'A LITTLE TOO REAL' COMMERCIAL!!!

DAMMIT

I must view that commercial again. It is the greatest video game commercial ever made. They do have the Virtua Fighter 2 commercial that was part of that series of commercials, with the other two being Virtua Cop and Sega Rally.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I just want the Sonic commercial where a sales clerk is trying to sell the kid a SNES with Super Mario World.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I'm looking for this one commercial where the guy wanted to play the game so much, he spent less time on everything else, and it has the line "Tuck n roll, grandma!"

I don't know what game it was for, I think maybe a crash bandicoot?

Top Bottom