• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sifl

Random Hanzo #101937281, we are 30 seconds away from losing on Anubis and you are standing right down the middle shooting your arrows at Reinhardt's shield. Please switch.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Someone... anyone... please save me from pubs.

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Pelicano#1914 [Change]

Finally have 1000 coins, now to pick between zaryas skin or symmetras >.<
tumblr_o7t0yqq1aS1t1j1quo1_540.gif

vypek

My teammate is being frozen and attacked by Mei? Gee, I better turn tail and run instead of helping out in what could have been a 2v1

fuck no, that shit can wipe an entire team and you can use it from like 20km away

its also super easy to flank with it considering that shit climbs walls

You have to get creative with the Riptire. Had a Junkrat drop one in the middle of our team on the last point of King's Row from above and wiped us all

ISOM

I don't like to complain about characters being nerfed because for the most part I think you should just "git gud" but Mccree fucking needs to get nerfed. His concussion shot plus 6 shot spam are too fucking OP. I more have to complain about his concussion shot, that is like the ultimate ability in close quarters combat.

I don't like to complain about characters being nerfed because for the most part I think you should just "git gud" but Mccree fucking needs to get nerfed. His concussion shot plus 6 shot spam are too fucking OP. I more have to complain about his concussion shot, that is like the ultimate ability in close quarters combat.

Add an animation of him pulling out and throwing the flashbang and I think it would be pretty much okay.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Such a shame you'll never see that intro for Lucio since his gun is ridiculously weak and decent players aren't foolish enough to walk close to edges when they know a Lucio is around. It's sad because played correctly he can lock down half a team on his own for an entire game - god knows I've done it with my asshole hyperactive playstyle on Hollywood defence - but that isn't classed as impressive enough for POTG.

I actually got a POTG with him today. Was a bit surprising since all i was doing was shooting at people and using soundblast once to push a Mei away from me.

Zackat

Only thing I don't like about this game so far is that I can't choose for the game audio to come through my headphones while having other audio come through my speakers. Every other Blizzard game has this option. Is this because of the Dolby Atmos thing? Is there some 3rd party, or some how I can do this? It is driving me crazy.

Random Hanzo #101937281, we are 30 seconds away from losing on Anubis and you are standing right down the middle shooting your arrows at Reinhardt's shield. Please switch.
I feel like random Hanzo's have a way higher chance of being shitty than random players in general. Something about shooting a bow and arrow that spouts a dragon...

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
xxx switched from Widowmaker to Hanzo (or vice versa).

It's like they get rushed down and think the other sniper will fare better, but they never do, they never do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom