• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
That title is almost too good.

VMKPi8z.jpg

Apathy

duuuh the opponents are capping and my team is running back, i should just sit here hammering my turret instead of stopping the cap

fuck why do these people get queued, why can't there be like a kiddie corner for them

Wanderer5

So a bit curious, but how effective could a Torbjorn or Symmetra be on a attacking team? It doesn't seem that ideal really, but there looks to be some potential for payload least.

R0ckman

Somethinh happened in my match where my turret was up on a ledge in a tower and it repositioned despoite not using that button during my super and just in time for a DVa mech to destroy it. WTF!?

Hasney

So a bit curious, but how effective could a Torbjorn or Symmetra be on a attacking team? It doesn't seem that ideal really, but there looks to be some potential for payload least.

Put Torbjorns turret on the payload and then have it blocked and it works quite well.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Obligatory: fuck randoms.

Fuck insta locking Widow. Hanzo and Reaper "mains". I swear these three heroes attract people who don't give a single fuck about the team and just want to do whatever the hell they want.

ill-do-what-i-want.gif

Your friend knows whats up , it's one word: Teleporter

If the teleporter had 100% uptime I'd maybe agree, but when it's down you're about as useful as a split condom.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
What's the best way to sync up with Gaf players? Tried to enter my info in the Google Doc, but it's locked. My ID is: Pelicano#1914 available evenings, EST.

Randdalf

Got this today, played it for 3/4 hours. Honestly finding it a bit frustrating how futile I feel at times, especially when it comes to preventing my death, but I think a large part of that is needing to learn the maps and knowing where the danger comes from.

nubbe

Fuck insta locking Widow. Hanzo and Reaper "mains". I swear these three heroes attract people who don't give a single fuck about the team and just want to do whatever the hell they want.

ill-do-what-i-want.gif

If the teleporter had 100% uptime I'd maybe agree, but when it's down you're about as useful as a split condom.

so many people seem to think they are good snipers

RAWRferal

Got this today, played it for 3/4 hours. Honestly finding it a bit frustrating how futile I feel at times, especially when it comes to preventing my death, but I think a large part of that is needing to learn the maps and knowing where the danger comes from.

If you're dying a lot I've found switching up my hero works, match-ups count for a fair amount in this game.

Inumbris

Haha great title. Been playing this game since launch so much that I didn't even give the time to post in OT1 :p

so many people seem to think they are good snipers

Had a game yesterday where we lost an Attack on Temple of Anubis, which I attribute to having two Hanzo's on our team who couldn't snipe. My guess was that they were both just fishing for a Dragonstrike PotG (which neither of them got).

Sifl

I understand why you can't see other people stats, at the same time I wanna see other peoples stats.

Also I just had a match where a fucking Hanzo was standing right next to the fucking point when the enemy team was about to capture it to win. He didn't even step in it, he was like a footstep away from being in it.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The right title was chosen. Thanks, Dance Inferno!
Let's get down to business, ladies and gents. There's a lot of OP characters to bitch about.

McCrees and Widow are controlling these fights way too hard in the esportarena tourney. Widow fight usually starts before an attack happens and the widow that dies usually loses the fight for the team.

So do we know how matchmaking works in this? I swear I've just fallen down a black hole of getting matched with worse and worse players over the last few days.

AaronMT86

Just had a group of Level 10's just dominate my group of Level 40's. Level means nothing in this game. Just to repeat that.

FinKL

McCrees and Widow are controlling these fights way too hard in the esportarena tourney. Widow fight usually starts before an attack happens and the widow that dies usually loses the fight for the team.

Yep, it's why they are considered top tier at the moment considering you can turn a 6v6 to a 6v5 instantly and odds are you know who usually wins the 6v5 after that.

Zemm

Watching EsportsArena and it's pretty obvious McCree needs looking at by Blizzard. At one point there were 5 of them active in the same match.

Hixx

When people talk shit about not playing the objective as Reinhardt then you get the gold medal for Objective Time

When your own team run through your shield into enemy fire

When your Lucio player boosts speed instead of healing when you're on the spot

Overwatch

Lol, far from it, her orbs penetrate reindharts sheilds. That bastion behind his shield and him will be forced to move. It reall comes down to enemy team composition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom