• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 16, 2016

Raist

Banned
Yeah UK Bank holiday so there won't be charts today.

France is up in any case.

01 (01) PS4 RATCHET & CLANK
02 (04) PS4 FIFA 16
03 (NE) WIU STAR FOX ZERO
04 (03) PS4 DARK SOULS III
05 (__) PS4 THE DIVISION

Mario007

Since everybody is only talking about R&C I think crow may be eaten by those on here who thought Star Fox Zero would sell like shit. Especially since that game is on a dead system, after all...

SF0 is selling way better than even I thought it would, which is good to see. Me thinks this will secure another entry now on the NX.
Given that we actually dont know any concise data only positioning its very hard to say. The only real data we know are from Japan and thats an insta bomb there

ethomaz

Banned

02 (04) PS4 FIFA 16
05 (__) PS4 THE DIVISION
R&C #1 two weeks in a row?

Amazing.

Paganmoon

What's the highest spring debut of this gen? I sort of doubt UC4 will be over 200k.

But I know nothing, and am wrong more often than not.

Rymuth

02 (04) PS4 FIFA 16
05 (__) PS4 THE DIVISION
Thanks Raist, counting on you for German charts.

Good for R&C and Starfox Zero ain't half bad

noobie

Banned
My bet is that U4 will be >250k. I know that Amazon.co.uk is just a small portion of software sales, but U4 is in top 10 for more than a month. Now is at 1st place for almost a week and game isn't out yet.

Only GT can do such numbers in UK as a playstation exclusive.

Hasney

Only GT can do such numbers in UK as a playstation exclusive.

We'll see what the largest marketing budget ever does. The seeds of which were already started by shoving the collection in every console sold for a period.

I doubt it'll do 250k either, but I bet it beats the next numbered GT.

From @VG_Dave

UK Video Game Charts (week ending Apr 30)

1. Ratchet & Clank
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
3. Dark Souls 3
4. The Division
5. UFC 2

Raylan

Banned
1. PS4 - RATCHET & CLANK (SONY COMPUTER ENT)
2. PS4 - DARK SOULS III (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
3. PS4 - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III (ACTIVISION)
4. PS4 - EA SPORTS UFC 2 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
5. XBO - TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION (UBISOFT)

Wooooooooooooot! GO RATCHET!

edit.
Noobie's dreams crushed.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
‘Ratchet & Clank’ (-49%) holds on to No1 in the All Formats Chart for a second week.

The last Sony title to do this was ‘The Last of Us: Remastered’ back in W32 2014. ‘Ratchet & Clank’ is also the 7th biggest Sony first-party PS4 launch and gives Sony PS4 exclusive titles a total of 8 weeks at No1 compared to Microsoft’s 5 weeks for Xbox One first-party exclusive titles. PS4 retailer hardware bundling alongside the recent launch of ‘Eclipse’ the first new DLC, help propel ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops III’ (+82%) up five places to No2, its highest chart position since it topped the chart back in week 7. ‘Dark Souls III’ (-29%) slips one place to No3, while ‘Tom Clancy’s The Division’ (-5%) and ‘EA Sports UFC 2’ (+2%) are both non-movers at 4 and 5 respectively.
Spring and Bank Holiday retailer promotions push three titles back in to the Top 10 with reappearances for ‘Lego Marvel Avengers’ (+45%) up from No11 to No6, ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ (+33%) up from No12 to No8 and ‘Far Cry Primal’ (+53%) up from No17 to No9. The only new entry this week is Nintendo’s ‘Yo-Kai Watch’ for 3DS which debuts at No14. Retailer promotions extend to the rest of the Top 40 with most titles seeing sales boosts. In fact ¾ of all Top 40 titles experience sales increases this week

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110032

FATALITY

Banned
1. PS4 - RATCHET & CLANK (SONY COMPUTER ENT)
2. PS4 - DARK SOULS III (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
3. PS4 - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III (ACTIVISION)
4. PS4 - EA SPORTS UFC 2 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
5. XBO - TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION (UBISOFT)

Wooooooooooooot! GO RATCHET!

edit.
Noobie's dreams crushed.

lol

Top Bottom