• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Perfect Dark Zero!!! (1UP)

xabre

Banned
Oh no, this won't go down well.

media

ergh... Xbox 1.5?

WTF happened to "Xbox 360 can run Unreal 3 engine at 60fps"? This looks nothing like Unreal 3 shots that we've seen!

SonnyBoy

OH MY GOD!!!

HAHHAHAH This is the funniest thing I've seen today.

The thought of the oncoming posts has me dying laughing.

skip

the caveat, given on page 2 of the write-up, is as follows:

"When you're working on a new platform, you have extra challenges. As I like to say, the ground beneath you is moving like Jell-O, because you never know what's working and what's not."

This is the caveat given as Botwood prepares to show off PDZ for the first time. Running on alpha Xbox 360 development kits (machines that possess only two of the three CPU cores in the final spec, as well as a run-of-the-mill ATI graphics card as opposed to the final, custom GPU set), the game is still very much a work-in-progress. But even at this stage, it's enough to see where they want to go with it.

Amir0x

Banned
no seriously, what the fuck. I say with no hesitation that that is fucking UGLY. I mean, the texture work on her clothes is hideous.

Ok, I'm reserving judgment. There's no way it can look that bad in the end.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
its ok guys, i'm pretty sure these are just gamecube screens...

:lol

Amir0x said:
no seriously, what the fuck. I say with no hesitation that that is fucking UGLY. I mean, the texture work on her clothes is hideous.

Ok, I'm reserving judgment. There's no way it can look that bad in the end.

Exactly what I was going to add.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Mama Smurf said:
It isn't even as good as PC FPS released last year! This is...well it's kind of funny! But sad.

It isn't even as impressive as Unreal Tournament 2003...which was actually released in f*cking 2002!!!!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
guess i'll post in this thread since it's bigger

screens look disappointing. never played perfect dark though so i'm not too interested in this game. but come on, rare can do better

Odnetnin

Banned
OH FUCK. RARE/PDZ fappers over the last couple of days ABSOLUTELY FUCKING OWNED!

:lol :lol

That art thing. I called it. And some one you were like "this is it ingame" "i'm sure of it"

OH FUCK.

so many level of ugly in that.

XBOX 1.5? Try XBOX 1.25

and wasn't this meant to be launch? I need a rolling laughie.

Top Bottom