• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Just finished "I" or whatever. So nice that Root is apparently
part of the main cast for now.

And also a cyborg.

Fusco continues to be great even in small doses. Every time Root is on the screen, she's mesmerizing, and there's a mystique and almost a spirituality about the way she does things, and then Fusco just blows all that up during a tender, heartfelt moment with Harold by walking into the room like "hey Cuckoo's Nest".

Had a pretty genuine laugh at that one.

Htown

is... is this show trying to make me ship Fusco/Shaw?

because I might be okay with that

Watched the first season of this show and it was really freaking good which prompted me to marathon the other two seasons on Netflix. Now I've been patiently waiting for quite awhile for the 4th season to come up and I'm beginning to think it isn't happening.

Faenix1

Got into this show via cravetv - it came with my satellite package at no extra cost - so I'm late to the party. Does anyone have any idea when and if season 4 will be up for streaming?

Wanna get Season 4 in before the next season is on TV; Honestly don't want to have to torrent it.

iosefe

Got into this show via cravetv - it came with my satellite package at no extra cost - so I'm late to the party. Does anyone have any idea when and if season 4 will be up for streaming?

Wanna get Season 4 in before the next season is on TV; Honestly don't want to have to torrent it.

Coming Soon*

hopefully before 5 starts airing

Faenix1

Coming Soon*

hopefully before 5 starts airing

Hopefully. Having trouble finding torrents I can steam to my PS3/PS4 anyway. Rather have something legit and easier.

I assume season 5 is coming around january, or so? Or is that not the mid-season?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So I finished episode 9 of S4 and I have to say that so far,
Dominic
is just such an unconvincing villain. His status and successes just feel so unearned when compared to
Elias
. It's like they just needed a new source of conflict for
Elias
and came up with the first generic upstart gangster they could scrap together.

Htown

just finished the one where they get the Senator's number

maaaan

not good this is not good

this is going real wrong :(

Root save us pls

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Because he already recognized him in RAM. I really need to do a rewatch of this show.

I just googled this to try to get an answer but yeah apparently RAM introduced some problems in the timeline (e.g. Reese is still in the CIA at this point, but he was actually supposed to have left by then: the original date of the Ordos mission was May 2010, but Natham Ingram didn't die until September of the same year, so RAM necessarily has to occur after that).

yeah it seems to be a continuity error since ordos was originally may 2010 and ingram originally died sep 2010..

Htown

3/4 of the way through this Beta episode

"If they harm her in any way, kill them all."

Holy shit, Finch

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
On the continuity problems: The producers stated that they were forced to change some dates in order to fit some storylines, so the most recent dates are the correct ones.

just finished the one where they get the Senator's number

maaaan

not good this is not good

this is going real wrong :(

Root save us pls

The best episode, in my opinion. That ending sequence is amazing.

The photography was on point as well.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just finished episodes 11 and 12 of season 4...

Don't post anything that would give it away, but if Shaw is actually dead I'm really gonna be bummed. Carter didn't bother me that much, but Shaw is just such a fun character with great dynamics with all the other leads, and the show would really be worse off without her.

Htown

just finished season 3

welp

Chrono-trigger-but-the-future-refused-to-change-300x225.jpg

Htown

so I went back to the season 3 ot

and saw somebody pointed out at the end of one episode the machine showed a probability of a mass casualty event

and i looked up the latitude and longitude coordinates

and it FUCKING MATCHES UP TO WHERE THAT VIGILANCE DUDE POINTED AT THE MAP FOR THE COURTHOUSE LIKE SIX EPISODES LATER WHAT THE FUCK

THIS

FUCKING

SHOW

Sölf

and saw somebody pointed out at the end of one episode the machine showed a probability of a mass casualty event

and it FUCKING MATCHES UP TO WHERE THAT VIGILANCE DUDE POINTED AT THE MAP FOR THE COURTHOUSE LIKE SIX EPISODES LATER WHAT THE FUCK

THIS

FUCKING

SHOW

Hmhm. Bolded the most important part.

Nobility

Banned

and i looked up the coordinates

and it FUCKING MATCHES UP TO WHERE THAT VIGILANCE DUDE POINTED AT THE MAP LIKE SIX EPISODES LATER WHAT THE FUCK

THIS

FUCKING

SHOW
Confined within the limitations of its design.

What will come...will come...

THIS FUCKING SHOW!!!

Tugatrix

THIS

FUCKING

SHOW

we know, that nolan magic

Htown

LIKE IT WASN'T EVEN SOMETHING THEY FOCUSED ON

IT WAS LIKE A TWO SECOND REFERENCE BACK TO A TWO SECOND THING SEVERAL EPISODES BACK

GODDAMN

Sonicbug

LIKE IT WASN'T EVEN SOMETHING THEY FOCUSED ON

IT WAS LIKE A TWO SECOND REFERENCE BACK TO A TWO SECOND THING SEVERAL EPISODES BACK

GODDAMN

One of my favorite things they did in the show was during the Control/Root interrogation with the high pitched morse code. I could hear it but my father couldn't. I remember several people noting that they couldn't hear it either, matching up to what Root was telling Control. Brilliant touch.

ZenaxPure

One of my favorite things they did in the show was during the Control/Root interrogation with the high pitched morse code. I could hear it but my father couldn't. I remember several people noting that they couldn't hear it either, matching up to what Root was telling Control. Brilliant touch.

Wtf

I was literally typing this same thing.

I was going to ask Htown if he heard it or not. Could be another mind blowing moment for him if not.

This video translates it and I think amplifies the noise in some way (or maybe I just know what to listen for now)? I couldn't really hear it when it originally aired (thought I heard something for a brief second but thought it might have been my imagination as well) but you can hear it perfectly in that vid.

This is the best show you guys

Htown

wait hold on

did that sound really start as soon as the phone was brought in? I mean I thought I heard it in the next scene but not at first

are you telling me these motherfuckers actually put in morse code at that sound frequency in the show?

edit: wait looking at that video I didn't hear it

but you're telling me this is a real thing that you can hear in that video Zenax linked?

Sölf

Wtf? After watching the scene linked in the post below yours, I definitly heard it (and watching the same scene from the episode, it wasn't made louder or pitched up or anything). But when I first watched it I didn't even realize it was there.

Edit: Yes, it's definitly like the above video in the episode. Holy shit. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom