• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest |OT| Michael Emerson plays a mysterious dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
Nobody watch last night's episode?

I really enjoyed it, Finch's reluctant interactions with the dog were great. And the girl was extraordinary beautiful.

Esiquio

Just started watching, and was very, very wary of searching online due to spoilers likely being thrown in my face. Does the show follow a real story arc throughout its seasons? It feels very episodic to me. Are the later seasons better? - I imagine like most TV it takes time to hit its stride.

Just started watching, and was very, very wary of searching online due to spoilers likely being thrown in my face. Does the show follow a real story arc throughout its seasons? It feels very episodic to me. Are the later seasons better? - I imagine like most TV it takes time to hit its stride.
There is a Season 5 OT that you could've bumped versus this 4 year old thread. However, yes this show is amazing. Nearly every number on this show has importance later on. One of the best shows I've ever seen and is quite clever. Starts off more as a procedural but evolves into something much bigger. If I told you where the show was at in its final season you'd be in disbelief.

Goodstyle

It does take time to hit its stride and becomes less episodic as it goes along. S1 is probably the worst, but is still a lot of fun, S2 becomes much better and is basically where the story truly kicks off, S3 is the a creative high point for the show, S4 has an amazing first half, stumbles a bit in the middle, but picks right up towards the end, and S5 is currently this prolonged explosion of action and tension.

Every season gets progressively less "filler-y" as the show goes along, with S5 having the least amount of side content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom