• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2018 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| Man Blue vs Man Red for the KONAMI Cup

Matty8787

Has anyone had the issue on PC where it will only run at ~24FPS when in full screen mode but runs flawlessly at 60FPS when in windowed mode?

I have no idea why it's happening and haven't really seen anyone else having the problem when I search for it.

I had frame issues but not that. The borderless gaming app has worked a treat though.

ChanMan

I am not that happy with the game CPU is way too perfect on harder difficulties and on lower difficulties way too passive, there isn't a balance.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I think I preferred the demo gameplay to the full game, but can't put my finger on what has changed.

philm87

I think I preferred the demo gameplay to the full game, but can't put my finger on what has changed.

I was thinking that too, but think it might just be playing with worse players. Better players seem to dribble better in this than 2017.

Lkr

Are PC servers still down? I enjoyed the gameplay demo quite a bit even though I was on the easiest difficulty. I like that you can pass and crosses can actually be set up where as FIFA has just been skill moves and using pace down the sides for years. However I'm still torn on what to buy because this was $60 on steam iirc

Matty8787

Are PC servers still down? I enjoyed the gameplay demo quite a bit even though I was on the easiest difficulty. I like that you can pass and crosses can actually be set up where as FIFA has just been skill moves and using pace down the sides for years. However I'm still torn on what to buy because this was $60 on steam iirc

Servers are up and it's like £22 on cdkeys.

Lkr

Servers are up and it's like £22 on cdkeys.
Sold thank you
Is myclub offline mode or a fut-esque mode?
Are any of the bonuses in the premium edition worth it?
I've never played PES and my first soccer game was FIFA World Cup 2010 so I'm pretty new to these types of games

Matty8787

Sold thank you
Is myclub offline mode or a fut-esque mode?
Are any of the bonuses in the premium edition worth it?
I've never played PES and my first soccer game was FIFA World Cup 2010 so I'm pretty new to these types of games

MyClub is FUT-esque it's fun.

I think the bonus' were worth it personally.

Knurek

Imported PESUniverse (?) OF, went fine after deleting the STAdium and MANager photos.
All I need now is a Bundesliga OF, so I can start ML with Lewandowski.

When trying to import data, is anyone having issues with the game failing to recognise your USB? The PS4 notices it fine, but the game doesn't pick it up for some reason.

Does anyone know how to pick a team for Co op 3v3 matches? I have seen players with their own custom sides yet when I'm host I can't find a way to change my team to another, it seems automated.

Carlius

Banned
How's the PC version looking?

17 was dog shit graphics-wise

thats no longer the case, full current gen version with 4k support and plenty of grpahics options. one of the reasons i bought it on pc and wont even bother with fifa this year.

philm87

Does anyone know how to pick a team for Co op 3v3 matches? I have seen players with their own custom sides yet when I'm host I can't find a way to change my team to another, it seems automated.

Seems to match you up against myclub teams. Think it's automated unless you play as a clan.

cromofo

thats no longer the case, full current gen version with 4k support and plenty of grpahics options. one of the reasons i bought it on pc and wont even bother with fifa this year.

Tiger-Woods-fistpump-slow-motion.gif

Castledine and co your boss is back

membran

Uhm, what's the deal with the "Did some shit, GP: have some points" notification that appears during gameplay in the top right corner with a semi-solid dark background rectangle? Apparently, you can't turn this off, I've checked the screen options. Are they kidding me now? Sure, this will likely stop a couple of games in, but still: Ugh.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Uhm, what's the deal with the "Did some shit, GP: have some points" notification that appears during gameplay in the top right corner with a semi-solid dark background rectangle? Apparently, you can't turn this off, I've checked the screen options. Are they kidding me now? Sure, this will likely stop a couple of games in, but still: Ugh.

Yeah its a ball ache

Okada

Just had my first PC My Club match online and the lag was awful. It was great on PS4 last year for me some I'm hoping it's just a one off.

What happened to the connection quality limit before the match?

philm87

Yeah or soon goes. Literally the first time you do any certain action it appears, but won't come up again.

El_Cinefilo

Ok, so I caved and have gone for Pro over Fifa for the first time in years. II'm enjoying it so far. I do have a couple of questions with regaerds to MyClub..

• Is it possible to change your Emblem/Kit?
  • Is Division Sim really what it seems like? (Just watching the computer play matches for you)
  • Is the best thing to do with players you don't want make them trainers to level up ones you do want?
  • How does 'Spirit' work? It doesn't seem to be linked to nationality like Fifa

and an overall question. I've imported an OF but it isn't the best/complete, If I change it to a another one later will it mess up any of the modes if I've already started them?

unrealist

Is myClub fun or doable if I just play games with the AI? Or are certain rewards locked into online play? I am not really a competitive person :(

Hasney

Ok, so I caved and have gone for Pro over Fifa for the first time in years. II'm enjoying it so far. I do have a couple of questions with regaerds to MyClub..

• Is it possible to change your Emblem/Kit? You choose it based on the club and that's that.
  • Is Division Sim really what it seems like? (Just watching the computer play matches for you) You're the manager, so you make changes.
  • Is the best thing to do with players you don't want make them trainers to level up ones you do want? Unless you desperately need cash, yes
  • How does 'Spirit' work? It doesn't seem to be linked to nationality like Fifa Playing in the right position and familiarity with tactics. There are items that drop to help and some players already are used to certain tactics, but the more they play together, the more the spirit will be up.

and an overall question. I've imported an OF but it isn't the best/complete, If I change it to a another one later will it mess up any of the modes if I've already started them? It'll overwrite fine if the overwrite option is selected

Answered above in bold

Is myClub fun or doable if I just play games with the AI? Or are certain rewards locked into online play? I am not really a competitive person :(

There will be certain tournaments that are online only, but they only pay out GP/Coins/Agents anyway. You can still get the same players/experience with AI matches.

This feels different to the demo unless I'm imagining things, players seem to take longer to react to things, the shooting feels different too.

Top Bottom