• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Piccolo (Jr.) is the best "alien" character in Dragon Ball franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
the text on his shirt is so random

POSTBOY

I mean why would even Goku have it
latest

Galang

Banned
Piccolo is so fucking awesome! His fight against 17 is in my top 3 of the series and it's a shame he hasn't done much since. His relationship with Gohan was also my favourite aspect of the series and I thought it was cool he acted like a mentor for Gotenks in the Buu saga. I need him to get some proper spotlight in Super. I suppose his banter with Pan is funny at least.. but I need more

TreIII

He certainly is, without a doubt, the best Big Bro/Father Figure/Heterosexual Life Partner Gohan could have asked for. Their relationship over the course of the series is easily what made Dragon Ball so special to me, after Goku grew up.

The "Don't lie to me, Gohan" moment in last week's ep had me grinning from ear to ear.

He's definitely one of the top three best characters in the series (Future Trunks, Krillin, and Piccolo). It's a shame he lost his fight during the Champa Arc after how awesome the battle was. I'm hoping he gets to shine again, along with the other Z-fighters that aren't Goku or Vegeta, in the upcoming tournament arc.

Piccolo, somewhat quietly, ends up having some of the GOAT fights in Dragonball

51783ed6199ce79585b64c79a73ce599.gif

Piccolo vs Android 17 was hype as fuck and Piccolo vs Frost was the best fight in the Universe 6 tournament.

Goku vs Hit is better but that fight is a close second.

I also really loved his little fight with Babidi in Z. One of the best use of filler to extend a fight IMO.

Ennosuke

Piccolo is the best character in the anime. Always been my favourite character. It is a shame that DB it focusing so much on Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom