• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation State of Play Announced for May 30th

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Games arriving this year?

I’m curious what their big fall game is now. I can’t imagine it’s Ghost 2, and Death Stranding 2 is a 2025 title.

Only possible is silent hill 2?

bosnianpie

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Mowcno

We knew that, Sony only said it wouldn't be a big IP.
Yes they said they weren't going to release any big franchise games. That statement isn't explicit confirmation other games are still coming though. Before this statement we had zero confirmation of more titles being released later this year, except a tentative 2024 date when we last heard about concord.

"PlayStation Studios games". Say hello to more pc ports. You getting no fucking new games :messenger_grinning_sweat:

It's time for TLOUP2 pc, imo.

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
PlayStation Studios Global:
Astro Bot
Concord
Convallaria
God of War Ragnarök (PC)
Gravity Rush 2 Remastered
Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered
LEGO Horizon Adventures
Lost Soul Aside
Until Dawn
This is what I'm expecting, maybe with one big AAA blockbuster reveal like the January SoP (Death Stranding 2: On the Beach)? If so, I'm betting for the Ghost of Tsushima sequel.

Last edited:

Katatonic

LOL I don't think the majority of people doubted this could happen. It's such a safe "leak" or speculation to make. The day that Grubb dude or whoever else drops bombs like CBOAT did, they'll have my respect.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
LOL I don't think the majority of people doubted this could happen. It's such a safe "leak" or speculation to make. The day that Grubb dude or whoever else drops bombs like CBOAT did, they'll have my respect.
Exactly, this is the Same State of Play that occurred when the last Silent Hill Transmission happened, it was guaranteed.
But a Showcase that Grubb said this was....it wasn't and isn't happening.

Sanepar

Just to set expectation for first party titles, my bet:
Concord gameplay, GOWR and TLOU2 PC, Astro Bot and Lego Horizon. Maybe really maybe a DS2 trailer or GOT 2 trailer

Topher

Gold Member
Unless they gonna announce and release this year....what else could they be but PC Ports.
Until Dawn Maybe but other than that.
Steve Martin Idk GIF

Ah shit......we just had that leak about God of War: R to PC, didn't we?

Maybe Astro Bot?

High School Please GIF

Top Bottom