• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possibly the first leaked images of Call Of Duty 2023

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Bored The Office GIF

Saber

Gonna guess this one premise will be just like Vanguard, about the lack of "iconic characters".

Actually really excited for this, really liked Cold War.
Very intrigued by the "choose your faction" in zombies, I wonder how that's gonna play out exactly.

Fbh

Who is this Title and why is he working? What is he working on?

So many questions!!!!

Last edited:

nani17

are in a big trouble
BS there's no way Activision is making another cod they just made one........

All jokes aside I'm very interested in mw2. It has the name so it better live up to it

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
They really can crank these out can't they. I'm curious how often this engine is iterated on (or if the two tracks even use the same one).

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
No way Treyarch will use the old version of the engine again after both MW and Vanguard used the newer version.
Cold War had a excuse, this does not.

Sybrix

LOL

A leaked image of Call of Duty?

Look back over the last 15 years..... its the same freaking game, we dont need leaked images XD

Inspector Q

No way Treyarch will use the old version of the engine again after both MW and Vanguard used the newer version.
Not to mention, Treyarch just got their feet wet with the new engine when they created the Vanguard Zombies mode. Probably the only positive aspect to be gained from that shit-tier, force fed Zombies mode.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Not to mention, Treyarch just got their feet wet with the new engine when they created the Vanguard Zombies mode. Probably the only positive aspect to be gained from that shit-tier, force fed Zombies mode.
They did the Zombie mode for Vanguard?
weird people seemed to blamed SH for it being shit.

They did the Zombie mode for Vanguard?
weird people seemed to blamed SH for it being shit.
No, people blamed SH for the game.
People blamed activision for wanting to shoehorn a zombies mode in last minute and have Treyarch do it, while they were still making content for CW and are also working on the next black ops.

I guess in a meta way you could blame SH, because they seem to not have their shit together in the first place.

The COD releasing in 2022 is Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2. I feel this is fake.

Edit: nevermind, I'm seeing 2023 now.

Last edited:

coffinbirth

It's not an excuse, it's a reason... because the new engine is a broken piece of shit. Both MW and Vanguard are in shambles.

Not to mention Cold War actually had 120fps (that actually works)mode, RT and a goddamned FOV slider on console. If anything, this is good news.

wipeout364

I hope it’s closer to Cold War or modern warfare. Vanguard has really let me down over the long run. Just not fun to play TTK is too short and the maps too chaotic with higher player counts.

Can't wait for this innovative masterpiece that none of the 3 teams at Activision has ever done before in the last decade.

NFT related new in-game mechanic incoming.

Last edited:
Top Bottom