• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: The Biggest Disappointments of 2023

mansoor1980

Gold Member
Starfield

1643acd2-7cf7-4ce5-bef1-e612908a1493.webp

Hudo

I respect that they have the Cojones to do something like this. I bet Bethesda would love to put them on their blacklist right now but it's fucking IGN.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Seems to be a reasonable list honestly. I was definitely not blown away by Starfield, which is what I expected.

However, I have been playing COD MW3 (purchased in a moment of weakness) and I've gotta say I enjoy the return to the movement of the first Warzone. I haven't played the campiagn yet, but I've played Zombies and Multiplayer. Zombies is ok and I like the Armory system, being able to choose what I wanna unlock as far as perks and attachments. I do miss the non-open world, more claustrophobic and theme based zombies of the past...but I respect them for giving this a try. That is all to say I'm not nearly as disappointed as I thought I'd be. Performance is better than ever on PC as well. I'm playing at 4k 120fps+ with frame generation with no noticeable input lag.

NT80

Lords of the Fallen? That's mine. IGN themselves gave it a good review though.
Diablo 4 would be another.

Last edited:

CamHostage

PlayStation VR2's Launch Line-Up

Launch line-up only?
At least I can name a few games in the launch line-up; the only thing that comes to mind without looking it up of the PSVR2's lineup leading into the big holiday season is the RE4 VR mode, which again without googling it is still coming out or came out recently or has been out for months now and nobody talked about it all that time once the trailer released?

(EDIT: Wait, I remembered one! Arizona Sunshine 2 just came out, right?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom