• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

iu

twerk im sorry GIF
poor pikachu

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Just came back after spending 8 days in an "Evil Dead" cabin in the woods with nothing but raccoons & squirrels as company.

Not seamless & offline! Feels good man. Reading books & neglecting my personal hygiene :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Coming back though oh boy does the city STINK! I guess we get used to it...

Now I got a lot of "Pics that make you laugh" to catch up on!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Yeah, basically, but don't wanna make 'em. So, they don't just sell 'em at the store, eh? Doubt pita would work. So, I guess flatbread would probably be the closest, then?
They should sell something like that in the hispanic section. I would think at least.

Flatbread would work too.

Catphish

Just came back after spending 8 days in an "Evil Dead" cabin in the woods with nothing but raccoons & squirrels as company.

Not seamless & offline! Feels good man. Reading books & neglecting my personal hygiene :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Coming back though oh boy does the city STINK! I guess we get used to it...

Now I got a lot of "Pics that make you laugh" to catch up on!
About 25 years ago, I took a Greyhound bus from Chicago to Duluth to spent two weeks camping along the Superior coast in Minnesota.

On the bus ride back to Chicago I watched the sky go from deep blue, to grey, to brown.

Depressing as fuck.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
My uncle just died at 60 after being hospitalised for 2 months. Heart surgery, dialysis, Corona, some fucking hospital bacterias. He was getting better but it seems it was all to much. He was always special coming from the hungarian side of the family. One of the funniest people i knew. Wonderful start into my first holiday of the year.

Fuck i'm so sad! :messenger_loudly_crying:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
My uncle just died at 60 after being hospitalised for 2 months. Heart surgery, dialysis, Corona, some fucking hospital bacterias. He was getting better but it seems it was all to much. He was always special coming from the hungarian side of the family. One of the funniest people i knew. Wonderful start into my first holiday of the year.

Fuck i'm so sad! :messenger_loudly_crying:
Best wishes brother. Sorry about your loss. :messenger_heart:

Double the exits, twice the evacuation.
if i need to evacuate then i'll jump out a window so really i have 6 means of exit.

what is pissing me off is that my FRONT door is often treated like the backdoor. stop delivering shit to my BACK DOOR because i am not going to hear you if you try knock at the door. there is no letter box or door bell. that's at the front door but there is no road at the front door so most people come to the back door! you can drive a car close to the front door but it's a bit out of the way.

i could get a doorbell for the back door but why should i? :messenger_angry:

if i need to evacuate then i'll jump out a window so really i have 6 means of exit.

what is pissing me off is that my FRONT door is often treated like the backdoor. stop delivering shit to my BACK DOOR because i am not going to hear you if you try knock at the door. there is no letter box or door bell. that's at the front door but there is no road at the front door so most people come to the back door! you can drive a car close to the front door but it's a bit out of the way.

Because you are the one suffering. It's a quality of life investment. Not your fault but will be easier than fixing all the idiots.

Why'd you build your house all backwards, brah?

I'm gonna make coffee cubes for emergency coffee when boiling water takes too long

Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy you can't stop me and GymWolf GymWolf you don't drink coffee so why you even reading this?

Or you could make high-density coffee, then freeze it in an ice cube tray. Sounds good to me!

dr_octagon

Banned
Why'd you build your house all backwards, brah?

Or you could make high-density coffee, then freeze it in an ice cube tray. Sounds good to me!
This is why you are Chief Data Scientist for NeoGaf Industries.

Crayon

This is an extinction level event. The final world front.

And there is only ONE YEAR LEFT.

I haven't thought about this in years and suddenly it was on my mind all day. It's an intro track from a busta album. Me and my friend used to put this on and get blazed. I think it's hilarious.

Crayon

I swear these dreams where all your teeth fall off are the fucking worst.

Lol what is that shit about.

I've heard it's about money and sure enough when I started making okay money they stopped. But it's all unconscious so not surprising they would stop it that interpretation had been in the back of my mind....

I had them alot. And the were always 75% the same.

Had one of these just last week. Well, first my normal teeth fell out but they were facades that were hiding my real teeth, some of which were M&M's and others were small jewels. Then the dentist pulled all of them out because I needed the money? I dunno, man, anxiety dreams are dumb.

Last edited:
i don't think i've ever had one.

teeth falling out sounds almost pleasant compared to the dreams i have. my most recent recurring and traumatising one is where my cat gets run over with a car but is still alive, with broken bones, "rolling" around on the ground while howling in pain. there's nothing i can do for her but to put her out her misery. that's just one example but i often have dreams that stick with me for days/weeks or months and all i can think is why the fuck my head is messed up so much that my brain is showing me shit like this.

Top Bottom