• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

REBEL MOON - PART TWO: THE SCARGIVER premieres on Netflix April 19, 2024.

Draugoth

Gold Member

REBEL MOON - PART TWO: THE SCARGIVER premieres on Netflix April 19, 2024.REBEL MOON - PART TWO: THE SCARGIVER continues the epic saga of Kora and the surviving warriors as they prepare to sacrifice everything, fighting alongside the brave people of Veldt, to defend a once peaceful village, a newfound homeland for those who have lost their own in the fight against the Motherworld. On the eve of their battle the warriors must face the truths of their own pasts, each revealing why they fight. As the full force of the Realm bears down on the burgeoning rebellion, unbreakable bonds are forged, heroes emerge, and legends are made.From Zack Snyder, the filmmaker behind 300, Man of Steel, and Army of the Dead, REBEL MOON is a 2-part movie event decades in the making.

Trilobit

You know what, I really liked it. I don't understand the poor reviews. It was much more entertaining than most DC and Marvel movies I've seen lately. I also like that it's a new IP. Sure, it's quite cliché and not something on the level of Pacific Rim, but it was gorgeous and tried to do its own thing.

Definitely going to see part 2, but I hope they elevate the script.

Top Bottom