• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resetera just scared off Digital Foundry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Was banned within minutes when I went into bat for John, against folks that just couldn’t get enough of kicking him while he was down. Those that defended him were apparently accused of trying to push a narrative when it was us simply going into bat for a mate who had been completely caught by surprise.

John’s post history and character didn’t matter one whit, neither did mine. Apparently our ignorance of the developers’ politics translated to our endorsement of them, in the minds of some RE members.

Would they talk like this and carry on, on top of their high-horses, were we all face to face?

Don’t care too much about my banning, except for how punitive and petty it was, but the way John was picked on is appalling.

Last edited:

nush

Digital Foundry found out the hard way its "The most relevant discourse when it comes to gaming" RIP Jon.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Receipts

CkwwaW5.jpg
EviLore EviLore I think I found the new neogaf tagline

Shai-Tan

Banned
This forum is not innocent either. Every time DF people posted on here there were some axe grinding shit heels stalking them with aggressive “opinions”

I don’t blame GAF though considering it‘S happened to everyone with any kind of name on every forum I’ve ever been on. It works when it’s a small community but eventually you hit a critical mass where there’s always “that guy” “just sharing his opinion”

Rival

Gold Member
The Mods at Resetera, while being completely incapable of any kind of happiness in their own lives, strive for a future where they are on a forum talking to their fucking selves because everyone else has been banned. I’m not entirely convinced the mod team isn’t some kind of self aware, Communist, Uber feminist, suicidal algorithm program that is Hosted on Hillary Clinton’s old email server.

Kacho

This forum is not innocent either. Every time DF people posted on here there were some axe grinding shit heels stalking them with aggressive “opinions”

I don’t blame GAF though considering it‘S happened to everyone with any kind of name on every forum I’ve ever been on. It works when it’s a small community but eventually you hit a critical mass where there’s always “that guy” “just sharing his opinion”
The DF folks are going to encounter fanboys no matter where they go. There’s no avoiding it.

That John guy has always been overly sensitive and only Benji-sales has him beat on the “im so tied of this. My mental health, blah blah blah.” routine. The dude is just too sensitive for the Internet. If you can’t learn to shrug it off and focus on the good stuff, then just lurk. It’s fucking wack.

That said, Era is an absolute shithole community and it’s no surprise to see them go nuclear on this guy over OGAY shampoo.

Shai-Tan

Banned
The DF folks are going to encounter fanboys no matter where they go. There’s no avoiding it.

That John guy has always been overly sensitive and only Benji-sales has him beat on the “im so tied of this. My mental health, blah blah blah.” routine. The dude is just too sensitive for the Internet. If you can’t learn to shrug it off and focus on the good stuff, then just lurk. It’s fucking wack.

That said, Era is an absolute shithole community and it’s no surprise to see them go nuclear on this guy over OGAY shampoo.

like I said, every single person with a name eventually stops posting due to axe grinders and trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom