• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 9 details from a German leaker. Says 100% that Resident Evil 9 stars both Jill and Leon

GHound

Gold Member
If true it sounds like they don't even know what the fuck they're doing anymore.
"very reliable" source..where did I heard this already....
Season 8 Episode 13 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

season 2 rebels GIF by Star Wars

Tier 1 - Very Reliable

SkylineRKR

RE5 really was racist. Because Wesker wanted global saturation ie. kill 6 billion people possibly leaving out some LBGT crew effectively ignoring inclusion.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I wish there was more of a story leak. I would love to see Resident Evil 9 continue to go more of a Lovecraftian route the way Resident Evil Village went by the end and the DLC.

Last edited:

deathsaber

I'm just curious about timeline, since Village (particularly Rose's DLC) took things way into the future (beyond where current leads would be relavent action heroes anymore- like literally in late 60s at that point)- Heck isn't Chris basically 50-something in Village's main timeline). So, I'm guessing the next time takes place before the Rose DLC..

That said, I think Leon is meant to be younger (he was a RCPDrook in RE1, where Chris and Jill were top of their games Stars members at that point). Also, Jill had all kinds of experimental juju done on her in RE5, so maybe she doesn't age normally or something (and didn't she have borderline superpowers at that point?), but maybe they declined over the years, and she is more normal-ish by now.

I know there were movies and shit involving the classic, non-Winters cast past RE6, but I don't get into that stuff, so if others can elaborate on these characters status, that would be great...

I guess it's hilarious that no one cares about story continuity which is why RE has so many unresolved cliffhangers and story threads that just are forgotten from one game to the next

I'm just curious about timeline, since Village (particularly Rose's DLC) took things way into the future (beyond where current leads would be relavent action heroes anymore- like literally in late 60s at that point)- Heck isn't Chris basically 50-something in Village's main timeline). So, I'm guessing the next time takes place before the Rose DLC..

That said, I think Leon is meant to be younger (he was a RCPDrook in RE1, where Chris and Jill were top of their games Stars members at that point). Also, Jill had all kinds of experimental juju done on her in RE5, so maybe she doesn't age normally or something (and didn't she have borderline superpowers at that point?), but maybe they declined over the years, and she is more normal-ish by now.

I know there were movies and shit involving the classic, non-Winters cast past RE6, but I don't get into that stuff, so if others can elaborate on these characters status, that would be great...

I think the latest animated film says something along the lines that Jill ages far more slowly as a side effect of the experiments in RE5 when she was captured by Wesker.

Doom85

I think the latest animated film says something along the lines that Jill ages far more slowly as a side effect of the experiments in RE5 when she was captured by Wesker.

Which they could easily apply to Leon and Claire as well. Leon was infected in 4 and Claire in Revelations 2. They could easily say a side effect of these viruses is slower aging (which would be rare since most don’t survive long enough to get vaccinated). Chris is the only one of the original four playable characters who to my knowledge has never been temporarily infected.

Which they could easily apply to Leon and Claire as well. Leon was infected in 4 and Claire in Revelations 2. They could easily say a side effect of these viruses is slower aging (which would be rare since most don’t survive long enough to get vaccinated). Chris is the only one of the original four playable characters who to my knowledge has never been temporarily infected.

Chris just punches boulders, which I think it's hilarious they put something about that in Village.

Top Bottom