• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Showcase | 10.20.2022

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
laughing-wtf.gif

Seriously Konami did the opposite, get your shit together Capcom.

Patrick S.

Banned
It was announced for 11pm UK time...

So I'm a little confused why we have a thread saying it is starting now and people getting angry over it not yet starting 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Come back at 11 everyone.
I tuned in to a countdown that said a specific amount of minutes I had to wait. Then another counter. And now another counter. They're playing me like a fiddle!

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
GTFO with this millennial streamers watching streams.
Lmfao so true, but I'm a Millennial 😕
I know when people say it they actually don't mean me, it those fuckers that are 10 years younger then me that I have to be bundled with 🤨

Last edited:

tommib

Gold Member
Lmfao so true, but I'm a Millennial 😕
I know when people say it they actually don't mean me, it those fuckers that are 10 years younger then me that I have to be bundled with 🤨
We love you. You’re the exception to the rule.

• Strength
Reactions: TGO

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
It was announced for 11pm UK time...

So I'm a little confused why we have a thread saying it is starting now and people getting angry over it not yet starting 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Come back at 11 everyone.
The youtube notification popped up at 5:30. They wanted us to tune in 30 minutes before the stream started.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
What did i miss in the first 5 mins ?

edit: nvm 1 trailer.

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I'm here for 4 and hopefully some VR stuffs. Although I imagine the main focus of the VR versions of the games is PSVR2 which isn't even out yet so they may only show flat stuff coming soon for now...

Lux R7

oh ok so Ethan just looks away in third person mode, i'm fine with that and i think i'll love to play village again this way

FunkMiller

Gold Member
VR Village would have been a far bigger deal if it had launched with it, like 7. As it stands, it’s just a nice addition.

Top Bottom