• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Robocop: Rogue City has excedeed NACON expectations and it's their most sucesseful launch ever

Naa, I reckon they should make He-Man the game......now that's a franchise that hasn't had a video game in how many decades...or even Thundercats!
Agree but I would be cautious about the nostalgia chasing trend, we've seen what that has done to beloved franchises when they get milked. Some things are best left in the golden era. No way to predict if it would be handled right, always a gamble. And even excellent devs sometimes morph into a worse studio once they get attention.

havoc00

no..........................

multiverse judge dredd with selectable SLY or KARL , both with unique traits and skill trees

karl-urban-as-judge-dredd.jpg

plus rob schneider cameo for comic relief
dredd-i-am-the-law.gif
speaking of Dredd the 2012 movie was great

RAIDEN1

Agree but I would be cautious about the nostalgia chasing trend, we've seen what that has done to beloved franchises when they get milked. Some things are best left in the golden era. No way to predict if it would be handled right, always a gamble. And even excellent devs sometimes morph into a worse studio once they get attention.
Between the two though I would choose Thundercats, if there was ever one other franchise to revive from that era..

Top Bottom