• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rogue One Reviews & Impressions (Spoiler Tags Required)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
I don't even remember you.

w2C2kA6.gif

Boke1879

I have no doubts the beginning of the movie may be slower paced because there is probably some exposition they want to get through. But overall I bet it's a fun movie. Especially if after 30 minutes shit gets good.

Early impressions were good for TFA as well ...and that turned out to be nothing but cheesy rehash.

But this has Donnie yen so I will watch

opoth

Banned
Early impressions were good for TFA as well ...and that turned out to be nothing but cheesy rehash.

But this has Donnie yen so I will watch

TFA is the best film ive seen theatrically since either the original Matrix or Fight Club. This TFA backlash seems to only exist on GAF.

Boke1879

TFA is the best film ive seen theatrically since either the original Matrix or Fight Club. This TFA backlash seems to only exist on GAF.

It exists in pockets, but is definitely not the norm. Most people loved it as evidenced by many factors.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
It exists in pockets, but is definitely not the norm. Most people loved it as evidenced by many factors.

I remember the one guy on YouTube doing a 3 or 4 hour compilation of negative TFA reviews just to validate his point.

The internet is a silly place.

Boke1879

I remember the one guy on YouTube doing a 3 or 4 hour compilation of negative TFA reviews just to validate his point.

The internet is a silly place.

I know. I get people not liking it and that's completely fine, but it just isn't the consensus at all.

Hey, just a notification to y'alls that BIG-ASS, VERIFIED SPOILERS have finally started to leak out, so anyone genuinely concerned about those may want to get off of social media while they still can.

Surfinn

Hey, just a notification to y'alls that BIG-ASS, VERIFIED SPOILERS have finally started to leak out, so anyone genuinely concerned about those may want to get off of social media while they still can.
Shit thanks for the warning, might have to take trip out to Dagobah till Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom