• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

sobaka770

Banned
Jesus wept, humans are dumb as fuck, the world was a better place when i didn't know complete morons like the poster above existed AND in such fucking numbers... DAMN YOU INTERNET!!! anyways stop derailing the thread you muppet
Oh no, what a wonderfully non-ad-hominem, on topic, constructive post you've made instead! You and FunkMiller FunkMiller really do like strawmanning, huh.
I mean on a spectrum of "topless is fine" and "hijab" - you think I'm immediately asking for the latter.
Society lost all sense of nuance, damn.
Sorry, no more posts on this topic, DM if you wanna dish more.

These two guys are totally different, not the same race even. Nose shape is a dead giveaway. Why would it be faked anyway?

this is a good one too

FTrxG_RUcAM-X63

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Oh no, what a wonderfully non-ad-hominem, on topic, constructive post you've made instead! You and FunkMiller FunkMiller really do like strawmanning, huh.
I mean on a spectrum of "topless is fine" and "hijab" - you think I'm immediately asking for the latter.
Society lost all sense of nuance, damn.
Sorry, no more posts on this topic, DM if you wanna dish more.

These two guys are totally different, not the same race even. Nose shape is a dead giveaway. Why would it be faked anyway?

er.. its Russia & Putin, how do you know a russian lies? he opens his fucking mouth

RAÏSanÏa

This thread is fucked up if all of the info is accurate.

A reminder of what's going on and put into perspective what the Russians had hoped to achieve with Ukraine.
Their pissing on about nuclear weapons seemed rehearsed. Much like their victory announcements. But IF they had managed to take the country and install a puppet leader that would hide the atrocities the level of horror would be on another level AND insatiable. Once that type of criminal army is done in Ukraine it would have to advance or consume its own citizens.

that user is fishier than Putin's clunge

That the accusation is 25 days old there's probably nothing more to it than at best concerned oversight or worse concern trolling. Especially with that "I'm pretty sure this is illegal to do in Canada.". What a bitch.

Airbus Jr

Banned

Vladimir Putin will not win' Ukraine war, says German Chancellor Olaf Scholz​

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz on Thursday asserted that Russian President Vladimir Putin will not win the war against Ukraine, adding that he will not be allowed to dictate peace.

The chancellor made the comments at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, primarily focusing on Russia's invasion of Ukraine. He is the only head of state from a G7 country to physically appear at this year's conference.

Taking aim at the Russian president Scholz said, “A major nuclear power is behaving as if it has the right to redraw borders”

"Putin wants a return to a world order in which might dictates what is right — in which freedom, determination and sovereignty are not for everyone,” Deutsche Welle (DW) news outlet quoted Scholz as saying.

"We cannot allow Putin to win this war," the chancellor said, adding, “It is a matter of making it clear to Putin that there will be no dictated peace — Ukraine will not accept that, and neither will we,” he added.

Scholz said that Putin “underestimated” the “resolve and strength” of allies in countering his aggression in Ukraine. He claimed that Kremlin’s actions in Ukraine has also now pushed Finland and Sweden to join the NATO military alliance.

“Our goal is crystal clear - Putin must not win this war. And I am convinced that he will not win it,” the German chancellor said.

He added that Germany’s support for Kyiv will continue to be coordinated with allies and that it will not allow NATO to become a “party in the conflict”.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Anecdotally I just went to the supermarket yesterday and ran into BOOBS. Like seriously this lady was talking to her son (or maybe little brother) in a top that covered almost nothing of her pretty large breasts with some push-up action going on.

Obviously in Russian. No one in Switzerland would dare to be so aggressively dressed for a little shopping.

They seemed to be needing help translating but I just had to really forcefully avert my gaze and move ahead (started for 3 seconds probably still).

Men shouldn't act as predators but we gotta draw a line. You can't just put all the onus on masculinity and allow women wear whatever while men repress natural testosterone and take cold showers just not to stare. Provocative clothing is a thing. Or do you think that woman put such display without knowing what it looks like?
...I really hope you're joking.

If you're such a creep that you can't control your base urges and act like a higher functioning member of civil society, then that's a problem with your own mental weakness, not the clothing choices of other free thinking individuals.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

This magnesium-thermite ammunition are apparently even worse than white phosphor, because it burns at much higher temperature.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Absolutely reprehensible:

tbf what she did was pretty brave and selfless, yes i know there are guys and girls on the front lines risking their all to get the news to us but this was someone in a cushy life, cushy job who decided to throw it all the fuck away to get a message across to the Russian zombies and risk severe jailtime or worse.. would i give her the award? no, would i call out her bravery (and it was brave) and acknowledge it, yes.

M1chl

tbf what she did was pretty brave and selfless, yes i know there are guys and girls on the front lines risking their all to get the news to us but this was someone in a cushy life, cushy job who decided to throw it all the fuck away to get a message across to the Russian zombies and risk severe jailtime or worse.. would i give her the award? no, would i call out her bravery (and it was brave) and acknowledge it, yes.
Brave well, talk shit about Ukraine for years and be okay with it, than do something like that, go to west and profit over something like this. Definitely not. Wouldn't be surprised if she would still have some ties to Kremlin. It's hard to believe anything comes out of RuZZia

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Brave well, talk shit about Ukraine for years and be okay with it, than do something like that, go to west and profit over something like this. Definitely not. Wouldn't be surprised if she would still have some ties to Kremlin. It's hard to believe anything comes out of RuZZia
thats the thing, she had an easy life, shit on Ukraine, follow the Kremlin narrative and spoon feed the zombie morons propaganda then go home and enjoy your nice easy life... and she did for years and finally decided to throw it all away for whats right, how many people do you know would do that? especially a Russian...

Last edited:

M1chl

thats the thing, she had an easy life, shit on Ukraine, follow the Kremlin narrative and spoon feed the zombie morons propaganda then go home and enjoy your nice easy life... and she did for years and finally decided to throw it all away for whats right, how many people do you know would do that? especially a Russian...
I understand your perspective, however given the situation, she helped create it, I am not so emphatic.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Not much news lately because the war has cooled outside the main effort - by that I mean that while absolutely the entire front is in combat daily, the vast majority of effort is being put on the eastern front.

Speaking of which, the orcs are outnumbering the Ukrainians who are forced to play whack a mole depleting the available supply of russian livestock.

The orcs are using their bigger numbers better than before, opening multiple salients at the same time unlike before when they’d do a single salient tactic, which is allowing them to gain terrain.

Last edited:

Gp1

Using the old tanks is a big brain move guys. Make the enemy waste their good anti tank weaponry on shit tanks. Then when low on inventory, roll in the hover and tesla T-99Xs

But the idea is something like that I believe.
Don't be fooled by the T-62 old ass tank. It still is a big fricking armored car with a big gun that will get infantry attention on the battlefield.
They probably will use those tanks in the rear to provide security in the occupied territories and to free the newest armor for the frontline duty.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Incredible

Who’d have thought Germany could be so very, very, very weak and pathetic.

Shameful.

Mr Scholz, the reason you’re so terrified to use force now is because justified violence was wrought against your country, after you tried to exterminate an entire race, so yes… you absolute moral fucking coward… violence can be fought with violence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom