• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitbydeath

Gold Member
If you examine anything hard enough you'll find red flags. If you believe it will be silent hill then wait till the 22nd to see. But if you go looking for connections you'll find them by creating correlations that may not actually exist lol.
You can find red flags without even trying to look and if you do go deeper it’s filled with them.
It’s highly unusual in the least.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
How does an unknown studio with no well known names behind it snag a PS5 dev kit?
You don't need a dev kit to work on an Unreal engine game. But Sony also lends them out to indies; did to a ton of indies pre PS4.

This guy is clearly a BS artist considering the crap about shoveling his shitty PC game off on a company that doesn't even develop games lol

Probably lied.

Last edited:

kyliethicc

How does an unknown studio with no well known names behind it snag a PS5 dev kit?
And why is the Dorito Pope himself following them on Twiiter?

SJEUMxG.jpg

Last edited:
You don't need a dev kit to work on an Unreal engine game. But Sony also lends them out to indies; did to a ton of indies pre PS4.

This guy is clearly a BS artist considering the crap about shoveling his shitty PC game off on a company that doesn't even develop games lol

Probably lied.

The first trailer which was published on the official PS channel said it was captured on PS5, so they do need a dev kit, and Sony wouldn’t publish that video if it said captured on PS5 and wasn’t captured on PS5.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

Clearly, it's an unknown studio with seven big developers helping from the shadows and collaborations with top VA talent, that's how.

Now...

How does an unknown studio with no well known names behind it get seven big studios helping from the shadows and collaborations from with top VA talent?

You'd have to be Hideo Kojima or something to pull that off.

IntentionalPun

The first trailer which was published on the official PS channel said it was captured on PS5, so they do need a dev kit, and Sony wouldn’t publish that video if it said captured on PS5 and wasn’t captured on PS5.
Like I said; Sony has a program for lending dev kits out to indie developers.. there's not a high bar for it.

Nor is there a high bar for what Sony posts to their official YouTube, lest we want to forget one of the original hilarious meme games about tigers or whatever lol

Alright, now let's dig into CREATEQ Interactive. http://www.createq.nl/wp/

IQmXmva.jpg

WTF?

Must be a ruse.
What else have they created.

dBgapov.jpg

WTF?

Red flags everywhere
This is weird but I still don't buy that it is Kojima related. The BBGameStudios twitter was made in 2015, that Hasan Kahraman guy has a linkedin page that ties to places in the Netherlands. Something this planned out wouldn't be revealed in a tweet like today basically just saying they are Silent Hills.

Why would a fake account for a PS5 exclusive Silent Hill game have ties to steam and follow Xbox?

Last edited:
Clearly, it's an unknown studio with seven big developers helping from the shadows and collaborations with top VA talent, that's how.

Now...

How does an unknown studio with no well known names behind it get seven big studios helping from the shadows and collaborations from with top VA talent?

You'd have to be Hideo Kojima or something to pull that off.
Also they keep making clear they're not working on SH and that they are not related to Konami or Kojima. But then go on and say they have 7 studios collaborating with them and have top VO talent kinda like implying they have a big budget.
Hope they're not overhyping their game because they will not be forgiven if it turns out to be just another game of the bunch.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
This is weird but I still don't buy that it is Kojima related. The BBGameStudios twitter was made in 2015, that Hasan Kahraman guy has a linkedin page that ties to places in the Netherlands. Something this planned out wouldn't be revealed in a tweet like today basically just saying they are Silent Hills.

Why would a fake account for a PS5 exclusive Silent Hill game have ties to steam and follow Xbox?
That LinkedIn page is void of any content.
Almost like it’s been
images

Abandoned.
And the answer to everything is because Kojima!

IntentionalPun

Also they keep making clear they're not working on SH and that they are not related to Konami or Kojima. But then go on and say they have 7 studios collaborating with them and have top VO talent kinda like implying they have a big budget.
Hope they're not overhyping their game because they will not be forgiven if it turns out to be just another game of the bunch.
Would someone just do that? Go on the internet and lie to people?

EDMIX

BBGameStudios.

BB?

Big Boss Game Studios.

Death Stranding also had a BB.

I am telling you, this has kojima written all over it. Let the carnival of stupid begin!

Whats crazy, is Kojima trolls so fucking much when marketing a game, we sometimes never really know if its a hint at something else or just for the lolz.

You could 100% be right.

Look at how MGSV was revealed, the damn near showed a trailer about a game that wasn't stated to be Metal Gear Solid and by a team that didn't really exist lol

Sonic Spinball?
SOCOM 5: Navy Seal?
Super Monkey Ball.

Seriously though, they're apparently releasing a PS5 app in the next few days (20th June) which will let people watch "real time" trailers. Ah, they've changed the date to the 22nd now.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Cjlxfnb.jpg

Only 2 days after that blogpost for Abandoned. This is definitley not a Hideo Kojima secret marketing trick
The verb bare means “to reveal” or “to uncover.” The correct expression, “bear with me,” means “be patient with me.” The speaker asked the audience to bear with her while she searched for the correct graph.

That's not a typo.

@gkTH

Only a little (never ending SH) rumor teased makes Impact to community much greater than MS E3.
:messenger_beaming::messenger_tears_of_joy:

My though : It could be SH remake.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Hopefully this is Silent hill, otherwise it would be a major backfire on them.

This thread has been a wild ride. I've laughed so much. I really do hope we get a new Silent Hill though. Homecoming and Downpour were less than stellar. It's time for one of the OG survival horror franchises to come back to the spotlight.

Super Anal
Sexy Anal
Stealth Anal
Second Anal
Sandwich Anal
Supper Anal
Silicon Anal
Samsung Anal

Running out of things that could preceded anal here, but I reckon it's one of those.
Its got a nice aesthetic but the price is outrageous and has connection issues with iOS.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

Now they’re claiming that they have SEVEN external studios helping them? An unknown developer with no games of their own to their name, popping up out of nowhere, somehow suddenly has the resources to hire SEVEN studios to help?

What the actual fuck is going on with this title? Something is very fishy.

This is getting ridiculaus.

DryvBy

There's just a whole lot of sketchy stuff going on.

Eg.

Evidence A.
That cancelled game that was previously linked (Rewind) has undergone three different names.
1. The Whisperer Game - Check URL - https://www.indiedb.com/games/the-whisperer-game
2. The Haunting (Same link above)
3. Rewind - https://www.indiedb.com/games/the-whisperer-game/forum/thread/pc-platform-release

Evidence B.
The first news post on - https://www.indiedb.com/games/the-whisperer-game
is dated 2020, yet the comments are dated 2015.

Evidence C.
Their website was filled with broken links - https://www.blueboxgamestudios.com/
It has since been taken down.

Evidence D.
On Steam, the supposed game they created in Evidence A lists both the developer and publisher as CreateQ.
No mention at all of Blue Box having any involvement whatsoever.

Evidence E.
They've done this before, including denying it via twitter.
E39YmUZVUAU_ngm

The list goes on and on.

I'm sold.

I'm definitely sold on this.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
There's just a whole lot of sketchy stuff going on.

Eg.

Evidence A.
That cancelled game that was previously linked (Rewind) has undergone three different names.
1. The Whisperer Game - Check URL - https://www.indiedb.com/games/the-whisperer-game
2. The Haunting (Same link above)
3. Rewind - https://www.indiedb.com/games/the-whisperer-game/forum/thread/pc-platform-release

Evidence B.
The first news post on - https://www.indiedb.com/games/the-whisperer-game
is dated 2020, yet the comments are dated 2015.

Evidence C.
Their website was filled with broken links - https://www.blueboxgamestudios.com/
It has since been taken down.

Evidence D.
On Steam, the supposed game they created in Evidence A lists both the developer and publisher as CreateQ.
No mention at all of Blue Box having any involvement whatsoever.

Evidence E.
They've done this before, including denying it via twitter.
E39YmUZVUAU_ngm

The list goes on and on.
Amazing.

Has anyone made the connection between CreateQ and CQC?

Top Bottom