• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Say Something Nice About the Poster Above You (2.0)

Melon

Banned
Inspired by Shelbutt Shelbutt 's (miss u girl) original thread this should be pretty self-explanatory. I've been seeing a lot more conflict happening as of late on the forums, so let's promote some more positivity, shall we? Also, keep backhanded statements out of here -- keep that shit in the meta thread.

Anyway, there is no one above me so I'll just say that I love GAF as a whole. Y'all are some stinkers, but loveable ones.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
60% of the time Melon Melon makes great posts and threads 100% of the time.

The other 40% Melon Melon makes great posts and threads 150% of the time.

^
Seems like a cool guy that wants to change his name.

^idk you, but you have an anime avatar and that's cool with me. :D
I'm actually not into anime tbh.
I acidentally googled this, and the pic was to my taste.

OfX5uDp.jpg

OfX5uDp.jpg

Last edited:
synchronicity synchronicity I don't know you or recognize your avatar, but it looks very manly.
That hairstyle and deep look is intimidating.
Also, I see you are an old school GAF poster, so that's great.

Ingeniero Ingeniero has excellent tastes. He appreciates Breaking Bad, specifically the character of Walter White, and Breaking Bad spinoffs. He also is a balanced gamer, enjoying new IPs, sequels, and remakes/remasters across both PC and console.

Joker Avatar for the win

posting history is consistently solid

keep it up, my dude

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Ingeniero Ingeniero has excellent tastes. He appreciates Breaking Bad, specifically the character of Walter White, and Breaking Bad spinoffs. He also is a balanced gamer, enjoying new IPs, sequels, and remakes/remasters across both PC and console.

Joker Avatar for the win

posting history is consistently solid

keep it up, my dude
JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered is pretty cool and seems to like a lot of my content (most people are just annoyed by me) and he's a fellow Breaking Bad fan too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom