• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scariest movie monster (and the movie it's from)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

My vote has to go to Mary Shaw from Dead Silence.
6ca2ee8737d80c5c1390052f0402c4c4.jpg

I'm not afraid of ventriloquist dummies, but the look of a human body that has had its parts replaced with doll parts scares the crap out of me.

EDIT: If you post a GIF/Pic, please include the name of the movie along with it.

Mod edit: If you are going to contribute to the thread, name the film you are posting about. Do not post an image and call it good, as that helps no one.

ThingPoster.jpg

Only in the 1983 version, though. The 2011 prequel changed it from a cunning, paranoia-inducing cosmic horror to a dumb bloodthirsty brute.

The Cowboy

For me its the face hugger: this monster incapacitates you, then impregnates you with a killing machine that in the end - bursts out of your chest and kills you and then goes after everyone else.
Alien-The_Facehugger.png

The xenomorth is scary for what it is, the face hugger is terrifying for what it does.

I'd rather a xenomorth strait kill me, than have one of the face huggers do its thing to me.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to

whatisthisicanteven

Really freaky stuff for such a "tame" (get it) movie. Like something straight out of Blighttown.
It is, however, from King Kong

mokeyjoe

Her at the end of Rec.

Also, not really a monster but the demon in The Exorcist which you only see for a frame.

If we are counting aliens...the invaders from Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978), including the not quite fully formed doppelgangers.

Also the girl in the yellow raincoat from Dark Water.

Valhelm

contribute something
The Birds. They're everywhere on Earth, they number in the hundreds of billions, and we never think about them until they're ripping apart our faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom