• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scorpio.

Should statham be allowed to return to NeoGAF after his grandstanding account suicide in 2017?

• Yes

Votes: 63 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 26.5%
  • If he begs

Votes: 73 39.5%

• Total voters

statham

As with others, its time to say goodbye to this forum. Its been fun, but 6:1 PS fans to XB fans, culling of Xbox fans (yes I know about that you fucking mods), the mods that left. I gained alot of friends from here and you can find me on twitter or hopefully another site soon.

statham.

ManaByte

Perma banned from ResetEra then?

EviLore savage though, love these call outs.

jiZrO3M.png

bronk

Banned
If I was any one of these returners I would just say, "My bad I was wrong." Then go from there but they almost never do.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
WhgaAQU.png

Look man you already made an ass out of yourself over retarded ass console warring just go back to gamefaqs or try pedoc...discord.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
What happened in the discord?

Apparently their discord.

Last edited:

GHG

No, not anyone is automatically considered “family” here. Not to me at least

giphy.gif

Apparently their discord.

Embarrassing shit.

Papa

Banned
Everyone is coming back now.

giphy.gif

What happened was an enormous blessing in disguise. A complete self-purge of the screeching emotional types and some peace, quiet and breathing room for the rational types to talk it through and figure shit out. For EL, a temporary hit to the cashflow and the pain of dealing with getting #MeTooed but look at the situation now: 2 years of reshaping the culture and laying the foundations for future success (and a whole lot of respect from those of us who’ve watched the rebuild). Short term pain and now time to reap the rewards while the sad fucks at Ree wallow in their mental illness and shrivelling echo chamber.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I don’t like allowing people back here who fucked off to REEE and only crawled back because they got permed over there. I think it’s pathetic on their part and weak on our part.

Letting these sheep back will lower the quality of this place.

That’s my two cents.

I think you take discussion forum loyalties too seriously. I mean, I like this place and all, but I always want to welcome more to the discussion. The current moderation policies are great for allowing discussion while not allowing people to totally shit up the place. A lot of people really just want to a good place to discuss games and other stuff and may have been caught up in the big movement to Era that happened. You seem to have registered right around when the site came back up, so unless you used to post from a different account, I feel like maybe you don't know how a lot of people may have felt on that day when everyone was jumping ship. Either way, I'm all for giving people second chances. A lot of people have woken up (no pun intended) to how toxic the intersectional brand of Social Justice actually is and it was far less apparent for many a couple of a years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I think you take discussion forum loyalties too seriously. I mean, I like this place and all, but I always want to welcome more to the discussion. The current moderation policies are great for allowing discussion while not allowing people to totally shit up the place. A lot of people really just want to a good place to discuss games and other stuff and may have been caught up in the big movement to Era that happened. You seem to have registered right around when the site came back up, so unless you used to post from a different account, I feel like maybe you don't know how a lot of people may have felt on that day when everyone was jumping ship. Either way, I'm all for giving people second chances. A lot of people have woken up (no pun intended) to how toxic the intersectional brand of Social Justice actually is and it was far less apparent for many a couple of a years ago.
It’s not about loyalty. It’s about me not respecting anyone who was dumb enough to believe the bullshit stories about Evilore. Leaving this place because of it and posting on REEE and pretending that place was normal human behaviour because they were too cowardly to do anything else.

It’s no secret that I’ve been a GAF member for a long time. At least 14 years. My original account was perm’d by the previous overzealous mods and once all the fuck heads left, I created a new one to help rebuild this place with the normal humans.

I know exactly what was going on that day. I was here.

Top Bottom