• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World may be rereleased someday? Maybe? Ubi pls?

Scott Pilgrim vs the World (the movie) recently hit its 10th Anniversary and there have been plenty of things going on to celebrate (table reads with the cast, retrospectives, BTS stuff, etc.)

However, one very important (and excellent) piece of media related to the movie has been suspiciously absent...
Scottpilgrimthegame.jpg

In case anyone is unaware, the game was delisted a few years ago and Ubisoft has not attempted to rerelease it (or renew contracts, apparently).

The creator of Scott Pilgrim, Bryan O'Malley recently took to Twitter to express the frustration we're all feeling. Edgar Wright (the director of the film) even chimed in.

Today, however, we've had a promising development...

Could we be getting a Remaster someday? Ubisoft, please...

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Agreed. I never had a chance to finish the demo so I never bought it, and by the time I cared to try it out, it was gone. I wold buy it if they came out with a physical version.

I have a handful of other delisted games like Ubisoft's TMNT remake, Konami Simpson's Arcade, X-Men Arcade, Pixeljunk Sidescroller, Crescent Pale Mist, Noby Noby Boy, and Powered Up Forever. I missed out on Afterburner and Outrun arcade ports (also delisted)

81yHPi-N-WL._SL1500_.jpg

Monkey paw, give me BEST of PlayStation Network Vol. 2 and Vol. 3.

Top Bottom