• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Uno, Uno Rush & Marvel Vs Capcom Origins Delisted

i got the original game but never got the knives dlc

is it worth buying the ultimate edition (technically rebuying the game) for knives for those who have knives or should i just get the wallace dlc

(also my original game has online multiplayer already for some reason)

entremet

So is PSN still down? I can't connect to the store and redeem my code?

I haven't been on my PS platforms this week.

vypek

So is PSN still down? I can't connect to the store and redeem my code?

I haven't been on my PS platforms this week.

Its been up for me for a while. After it came back online I had to reset my router and I could connect. Didn't bother with the MTU trick

I take back what I said earlier.

Gamestop works.
Well... the code works, but their online system doesn't keep track of shit.

After I had purchased SP the site asked if I wanted to sign in. I did...
Big mistake since the confirmation email and the order history doesn't list the code.
In fact the order history has no evidence that I even bought the damn thing!

I had to go thru my browser history to the confirmation page that got brought up after my purchase.
Luckily it allowed me to go back to it and the code was there.

Had way to much faith in Gamestop's order system working at it's most basic level when it comes to customer account information.

Can't believe I waited this long to purchase the game. Sad it got taken down, but at least I was able to get it.

Thanks for the heads up!

entremet

I take back what I said earlier.

Gamestop works.
Well... the code works, but their online system doesn't keep track of shit.

After I had purchased SP the site asked if I wanted to sign in. I did...
Big mistake since the confirmation email and the order history doesn't list the code.
In fact the order history has no evidence that I even bought the damn thing!

I had to go thru my browser history to the confirmation page that got brought up after my purchase.
Luckily it allowed me to go back to it and the code was there.

Had way to much faith in Gamestop's order system working at it's most basic level when it comes to customer account information.
Same thing happened to me lol.

Wow that sucks that Scott Pilgrim got delisted. Glad I picked up Ultimate Edition during the flash sale a few months ago, great game.

Same thing happened to me lol.

Was so close to purchasing it from Best Buy afterward.

Waited for about an hour thinking the Gamestop order system needed a little time to register the transaction before it showed up in my history.
NOPE!

Glad I even thought to go back in my history to pull up the confirmation page to see if the codes were even there.

FyreWulff

I heard of Marvel going bye bye, but why Scott Pilgrim?

Nobody signs rights into perpetuity. This wasn't really noticeable before with videogames since the publisher simply stopped printing and selling games to retailers when their license stopped, but you'd see games take a while to go out the retail channel and still be resold in the used game stores.

With digital, you notice it more immediately since the publisher can't sell anymore new copies, via a method that never lets them run out of copies.

redcrayon

I noticed that Gungnir (PSP SRPG) disappeared from the EU PSN store too. I might start buying some of those PSP titles ive been waiting for a sale on.

ps3ud0

Is it worth getting the Wallace DLC? Just thinking the main attraction is MP which Im guessing doesnt work now anyway?

ps3ud0 8)

i got the original game but never got the knives dlc

is it worth buying the ultimate edition (technically rebuying the game) for knives for those who have knives or should i just get the wallace dlc

(also my original game has online multiplayer already for some reason)

anyone?

Yudoken

I've heard stories from Uno on XBL where people encountered the weirdest people on the camera.
It was Chatroulette before it was popular.

OnPoint

Just a quick press release from a publisher delisting a game would very likely result in at least a few sales. Why do they never announce these things?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Everyone needs to grab Scott Pilgrim while it's still available.

Great game with an even greater soundtrack. Anamanaguchi da bez.

Agent X

Just a quick press release from a publisher delisting a game would very likely result in at least a few sales. Why do they never announce these things?

I think that's a very good idea. There have been a few cases where the delisting was announced a few days in advance. It would be helpful to inform potential buyers who were considering the game, so they have an opportunity to make the purchase before it's gone for good.

Scavenger

Are the Wallace+multiplayer DLC + Knives DLC worth buying? Both DLC packs sell for a total of €7($8.5) on EU PSN. €7 is quite a lot for a game I haven't played in ages.

graywolf323

trying to remember if I already bought the Wallace dlc or not, wish there was an easier way to figure it out besides just digging through my download list on my PS3 or the website

Andrefpvs

How do you buy the DLC if you already own the game at this point?

It might not be possible without buying the full bundle from Gamestop (you may have to activate it on a different account, since you already have the game).

In Europe, the DLC is still up.

so, paypal wont let me add funds and I obviously cant use my cc card since I am in the US.

it seems like I should just buy the damn ultimate version from best buy if I want all the dlc

again, people with knives....is she really worth an extra 10 bucks? or is she just one of the other characters slightly modified

Scavenger

so, paypal wont let me add funds and I obviously cant use my cc card since I am in the US.

it seems like I should just buy the damn ultimate version from best buy if I want all the dlc

again, people with knives....is she really worth an extra 10 bucks? or is she just one of the other characters slightly modified
The DLC from the EU store wasn't going to work anyway on your US version. PSN DLC is region locked.

The DLC from the EU store wasn't going to work anyway on your US version. PSN DLC is region locked.

then what the hell was up with the other posts.

thanks for this info....

so...again, is Knives Chau really worth getting the ultimate edition even tho i have the standard?

or is she just like a reskin?

Way I see it, if they don't want my money, fine, I'll keep it. If there is no other way to play it than *dontbanme* the act that shall not be named, I would rather play it at some point than not.

makeemsayuhjr

Neo Member
Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on this being delisted and being able to get the code from GameStop. Probably should have got it a long time ago, but better late than never.

Can't wait for the full on, all digital future; it will be awesome.

At often inflated prices or of poor physical quality.

I'd rather not have the game than do that.

That's the most infantile response I've ever seen on this issue. I'm going to assume you're trolling, for the sake of my tiny remaining bit of faith in humanity.

I don't think sarcasm of this matter is fair, retail does this as well and has been doing it for far longer and far worse.

Far worse? How so?

This game will be literally unobtainable legally outside of playing on consoles that already have it installed - that's pretty much the worst it can get outside of the thing actively deleting itself.

frogger

I missed marvel vs capcom on xbox live by a few hours. Damn it. I do own it on ps3, but i sold my ps3. There is no where sells marvel vs capcom xbox code?

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Uno brings me back. I had the camera too. I also bought Scott pilgrim day one for my river city ransom fix

Top Bottom