• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

She Stinks? So what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megafoo Chavez

I love EGM
Alright dudes (and lady). my dudes and I were sitting around the other day laughing it up over previous sexual encounters. The topic of smells got brought up and we all joked about old war stories. ANYWAYS, I said that I usually can battle through anything, citing the fact that the last girl i was with had a slight greasy ass crack when i slid my hand in. I laughed recalling when i did a sneaky sniff of my hand when she was looking away i had to see if a scent had left its mark. It did....anyways!

how bout you guys. Can you handle fine dinning when fish is being served? Does a little ass smell bother you? remember ass is different than straight up feces. Ass is more spicy and playful. Possibly even erotic. Feces just reminds me of arbys. Hell, ever had a girl that had bo or smelly feet?

I got stories, horrible stories. BUT SHARE YOURS FIRST!

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Any noticeable odor means something is wrong w/ her 'box', she lacks good personal hygiene or both.

I'm still on the fence in regards to my opinion of women that use feminine wash. Are they hiding something?

femfreshpowder.jpg

Megafoo Chavez

I love EGM
excuse me, but i am not a freak. I am cooping in The American Academy of Clinical Sexologists. We don't say Freak we prefer Experimental.

Loki

Count of Concision
Megafoo Chavez said:
Gentlemen, gentlemen. You are all kidding yourselves. Dig deep brothers! i know those memories are burried within.

We don't have to-- it sounds like you already have the situation "well in hand"-- whoops, there I go again! :D

Man, your tag says that all your friends are brown and red...but I didn't think they were talking about THAT. :lol

Megafoo Chavez: The Crack-Master :D

Megafoo Chavez

User Profile

Find All Threads Started by Megafoo Chavez

"Girls Girls Girls"

"I can't stop playing with my homosexual life partner"

"suicide or masturbation?"

"Fox news = da white mans rap battles"

"Things you want to know part I : Masturbation"

"Bathing and Sleeping with your 48 year old father."

"I've been denied all the best ultra sex"

"shaving your pubes. Tips n Tricks"

"I stay fresh. 24/7"

"She Stinks? So what!"
Yeah, you're not allowed to post threads anymore from now on.

Foreign Jackass said:
HEY ANYONE ELSE HERE TASTED THE YELLOW WATER AROUND THE TOILET? IT SMELLS FUNNY BUT IT AIN'T THAT BAD BELIEVE ME

Only after my Nan has done her business. Yum!!

Mike Works said:
Megafoo Chavez

User Profile

Find All Threads Started by Megafoo Chavez

Yeah, you're not allowed to post threads anymore from now on.

:lol :lol :lol

Megafoo Chavez

I love EGM
dude, that sucks man. And i respect mike works, as a former fat guy who lost weight. I Know that battle dude. What you got agaisnt me man? Not cool at all.

Megafoo Chavez said:
dude, that sucks man. And i respect mike works, as a former fat guy who lost weight. I Know that battle dude. What you got agaisnt me man? Not cool at all.
Buddy, I'm helping you out here. Notice how I didn't post the text from any of those threads? I'm trying to make you look as good as possible. Here, check it;

THIS IS MEGAFOO CHAVEZ

deange09.jpg

FROM NOW ON HE CAN'T POST NEW THREADS BECAUSE HIS PYTHONS KEEP BREAKING THE KEYBOARDS!

Don't worry ladies, he can break you later
:D

See? It's cool man, don't worry.

Megafoo Chavez

I love EGM
Yeah, but what if i need to ask the forum a serious question one day that might be life or death. As a long time member, i feel that freedom being taken away from me intrudes on my liberty.

I understand that my threads may not be your cup of tea, but I may have touched on persons life with my wisdom that a lot of folks here are afraid to embrace as what they really are. reality.

So honestly, you should let me keep on posting threads. I would let you post. Because its the right thing.

suaveric

Once I was dating a girl and we ended up back at my place watching some TV. Everything was looking up but then she took her boots off. Unfortunately, I have a pretty sensitive nose, especially when it comes to stinky feet and her feet didn’t do my nose any favors. She was all over me after she took the boots off but that smell was just too much, I couldn't even think of sex.

We went out a few more times but I could never get past the memory of that stink so we never got down to business. Eventually she asked to stop seeing me because I was too much of a prude!

Joe

Hank: Vagiclean, huh? What's the matter, honey? Little extra cheese on the taco?

Woman: Excuse me?

Hank: No, excuse me. There's no tag on this.

*grabs microphone*

Hank: Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough.

Megafoo Chavez said:
Yeah, but what if i need to ask the forum a serious question one day that might be life or death. As a long time member, i feel that freedom being taken away from me intrudes on my liberty.

I understand that my threads may not be your cup of tea, but I may have touched on persons life with my wisdom that a lot of folks here are afraid to embrace as what they really are. reality.

So honestly, you should let me keep on posting threads. I would let you post. Because its the right thing.
New rule:

You cannot post new threads about any kind of genitalia, female or male. You also can't post threads about women in any capacity. Or indians. No indians. And definitely not anything about masturbation, though that's implied with the first restriction. And you aren't allowed to have any spelling errors in your threads, you have to run your posts through Word first, or if you're poor, Word Perfect.

Under these conditions, you can post a serious question, but only if you're not retarded.

shuri

Banned
While trying to come with a witty remark about Megafoo being some sort of body odors fetishist trying to get HOT arousing stories from the forum, I realise that We've all been exposed to so much crazy stuff on the internet that it wouldnt surprise me nowadays that there's probably some guy right now, on the internet, who's furiously masturbating to bbw anime girls shit-caked panties smelling action fanfiction, right now, somewhere on the planet as we speak. My god the Internet is a messed up place :lol

Hug me :(

Edit: as a thread-related answer, I dont have any wild stories, but I remember back in early highschool, I must have been like 12, this dude who was older than us by like 2 years (AND THAT WAS A LOT IT SEEMED) was telling us the encompassing story of how he had gone down on his gf (the school's superhot chick) the night before. When questionned about the 5 senses stimulation caused by said sexual act, he described it at "it smelled like the inside of a gym locker at the end of the day"

My imagination went wild.

aoi tsuki

My worst story isn't all that bad. A friend of mine was really attracted to me, but it wasn't mutual. We were both really horny, so after a little foreplay and making out, i went down on her. i can't really describer her smell. If you've had the Bertie Botts jelly beans, particularly the sardine flavor, or ever smelled a fish/sardine scratch 'n sniff, you're pretty close. i don't know how long it was, but she eventually came on my face. Normally, i like the scent of a woman so to speak, or at least acquire a nose for it. Unfortunately, this wasn't a normal occasion. i kept smelling her for the next day at the worst times. Some piss poor sex followed (she laid there like a full-figured pillow and moaned) while i didn't cum or even enjoy it.

After it was over, i declared... "No more fat chicks!!"

hXc_thugg

aoi tsuki said:
My worst story isn't all that bad. A friend of mine was really attracted to me, but it wasn't mutual. We were both really horny, so after a little foreplay and making out, i went down on her. i can't really describer her smell. If you've had the Bertie Botts jelly beans, particularly the sardine flavor, or ever smelled a fish/sardine scratch 'n sniff, you're pretty close. i don't know how long it was, but she eventually came on my face. Normally, i like the scent of a woman so to speak, or at least acquire a nose for it. Unfortunately, this wasn't a normal occasion. i kept smelling her for the next day at the worst times. Some piss poor sex followed (she laid there like a full-figured pillow and moaned) while i didn't cum or even enjoy it.

You always pop into threads with really crazy sex stories. You rock. The end.

aoi tsuki said:

Why would you go down on a fat chick? By principal?

I mean the most I ever got (or ever wanted to get) from a fat chick was a quick blow and even then I felt extremely dirty.

Stinks? thats the one thing I'm always afraid of. It's crassy and smells like old fish? Take a deep breath and dig in for a couple of minutes. Smells of ass? Fuck that, say you gotta feed your cat and get the fuck out of there while quietly swallowing your puke. Jesus. It's stinky for a REASON.

Blackie

Megafoo: Whenever I read a post of yours I get this mental image of you as a retarded white ODB bashing away at his keyboard in the midst of a thick cloud of weed smoke. And I sincerely mean that as a compliment, because I loved ODB and his artful nonsense.

I'd share a war story with you guys, but everything I have pales in comparison to whats already been posted. Especially all stories by Aoi Tsuki.

J2 Cool

Hmm, all I know is when I took out my garbage last week I get this familiar horrible smell. Dead serious, it smelled EXACTLY like this one chick I went down on. Then all the memories came rushing back. Man, I swear, it was almost as bad as tasting black licorice. And gagging while the girl moans isn't exactly what she wants to hear but I'll be damned if I didn't. Especially when she started pushing my head into it. I wasn't sure if she was trying to suffocate me or make love to me. I should have known when she said she doesn't take a shower everyday because she didn't smell. That was true until you dig a little deeper as the story goes. So yeah, I'm definetly a soldier.

etiolate

Banned
aoi tsuki, don't you smell every girl the next day? The smell normally lingers on the fingers.

And if I were describing the female scent to a dude, I'd align it to the scent of Thai Food.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
an artery in my brain literally ruptured while reading through this very thread. I dont know what it is about this thread that I like...

the fact that this guy is probably sleeping with some crack whore he found in the street?

the fact that he is bragging about it?

or the fact that he KNEW what he stuck his hand in, but smelled it anyway... I guess to figure out if 'her shit still stank' as our friends in Outkast would say.

most likely it is the fact that I have a mental Image of the Hulkster doing this, and then cupping his hand and putting it to his ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom