• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill Transmission live stream set for October 19, featuring latest updates on the Silent Hill series

#Fu... Konami. ๐Ÿ˜ 

I mean, we love ya, Konami. ๐Ÿ˜›

Really, we do. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

All is forgiven now. ๐Ÿ™

Maybe... ๐ŸŒ

Certainly... ๐ŸŒš

Hopefully... ๐ŸŒž

But... just please don't screw it up. ๐Ÿฅณ

See you on Wednesday, NeoGAF, YouTube, and #ThankYouKonami! ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ โ˜• ๐Ÿ˜

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Emotion Reaction GIF

kyliethicc

Starring Elijah Wood as the main character. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I remember seeing something about him playing Animal Crossing. This is on my bday, so Iโ€™m excited.
He is just a gamer ... only PlayStation i think he never twitted anything xbox related ๐Ÿ˜…
I just took that to mean he's a fan. He's definitely weird enough to be an SH fan
Fun fact. Elijah Wood's brother Zach Wood is a longtime game developer. Now at Iron Galaxy, but has worked at Santa Monica Studio and Arkane among others since like the late 90s. He's a producer.

He helped get his brother Elijah a voice role in God of War 3 as Kratos' brother Deimos.

So Elijah Wood may just be a SH fan but he could easily be in the game too.

Pasta la Vista

Gold Member
My expectations are at rock bottom and I'm pretty sure I won't be happy with anything they announce.
I seriously doubt they will get the original team back together.

That says 2020. Or am I missing something?

Edit: oh, I guess it's already hinting at Silent Hill back in 2020

Last edited:

Doczu

Exclusives? Lmao. It's 2022, let that shit die in a fire.
Every fucking time.

On topic: i want to believe, i want to have hope, but after 2 years of craziness, Hasan conspiracies and how Konami treats their own IP since... 2012 (??) i am not even a tiny bit optimistic.
Fuck em, just show what you got and maybe. MAYBE. I'll buy a next gen

Top Bottom