• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill Transmission live stream set for October 19, featuring latest updates on the Silent Hill series

The RE showcase is happening tomorrow as well. And the funny thing is, I'm more excited for SH tonight than I am for RE. ;)

Call me a traitor for doing that. I mean, I think I still like RE more, but not by a great deal any longer. :D

Draugoth

Gold Member
So the post that shared that artwork fake leak from yesterday correctly predicted the exclusivity and possible homecoming connection, not that wasnt that hard tbf.

HkgWEWm.jpg

Last edited:
I friggin' hate that Homecoming game as well. The combat is bloody terrible. You cannot really waste ammo on generic enemies either, as the bosses are so hard to defeat. You have to use a heavy axe on these grasshopper looking things.

That hotel section, and the sewers. Oh, my, Lord. That's headache inducing torture. :(

Somehow, I cannot see this main game being an unforgivably awful pile of crap, if Team Silent are involved. That's who everyone was hoping to see come back anyway.

We've waited this long. Plus, I think they know a lot rests on these games being great, or at least their game, being a success. Even if it's not a commercial failure and underperforms in the sales, if it's acclaimed in other ways, there's hope for the franchise to live on with enough stories, ideas, and so on and so forth for the future. After all, Capcom has done it so well for decades.

Double Helix, and Vatra were ass. Climax weren't too shabby, though. But if we get the gang back together, that's top notch, dreams do come true stuff right there.

RAIDEN1

Yeah, unfortunately. Without Kojimas signature quirks, it wouldn't be the same.

At this point, just opt for remakes and focus on giving us some fantastic map design and third person stealth. Anyone should be able to pull that off, at least.
The way things are going I can see a Metal Gear 5 remake by 2024

Most of what Dusk Golem posted though now appears to being close to getting revealed tonight. That's practically every rumour he has tweeted about in the past.

That seems like a funny coincidence.

If you want to watch any YouTubers streaming the event tonight, I recommend you check out MBG, Dillon in the Details, Michael Does Life, NightCrawler, or DreamcastGuy.

Drizzlehell

Banned
I'm honestly tired of hearing about this. I used to be so crazy about this series but after years of what can only be described as emotional abuse by Konami, I just don't care anymore.

Wake me up if this is gonna turn out to be something that's actually promising.

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
I'm honestly tired of hearing about this. I used to be so crazy about this series but after years of what can only be described as emotional abuse by Konami, I just don't care anymore.

Wake me up if this is gonna turn out to be something that's actually promising.
Isn't this just perfection?

I had Homecoming on the Xbox 360 a number of years ago, before my console got the red ring of death.

I'm sure Pyramid Head loved knowing that...

I got the PS3 version, not realizing it was the North American release. Hence why you don't see the 18 rating. It doesn't matter, since it works on the PAL systems anyway.

Hehe. :)

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
SH is a PS exclusive?
Don't know yet. Only tags that supposedly showed up in the YT backend so far were for PlayStation's channel with PS5/Steam tagged. Sony isn't going to advertise other platforms outside of those.

So it could either be a timed console exclusive, full console exclusive if they funded it, or just tags due to it being their channel.

We will find out in the SH official channel stream in just under 7 hours. Supposedly it's a 48 minute video or so.

Top Bottom