• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snack with DORITOS, MTN DEW, and ROCKSTAR to Experience Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and More Gaming Rewards

DORITOS, MTN DEW, and ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK are some of players’ favorite snacks, powering casual co-op missions and endless late-night campaigns alike. And now, PepsiCo, Frito-Lay and Xbox have teamed up to reward their fans with the chance to unlock in-game content and limited-edition prizes. Beginning October 9 through December 29, players can purchase specially marked DORITOS, MTN DEW, and ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK products to receive a code offering new subscribers a free 1-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and giving all players points toward gaming rewards.
Pepsi_Starfield-Xbox-Wire-Post_Hero_16x9_3-3eeda7934bdb0f4eb8af.jpg

Eligible products will feature Xbox-inspired imagery from iconic titles like Starfield, Forza Motorsport, and Sea of Thieves among others. Each product contains a code that, when registered and entered at DoritosDewRockstar.com , unlocks access to exclusive downloadable content (DLC), contest entries, and more. With their first code entry, new subscribers receive a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, with instant access to hundreds of high-quality games including Starfield. Additional purchases and codes will enable players to earn more points to spend on the online rewards marketplace. Points can be redeemed at any time for exclusive in-game content such as the Forza Motorsport “Magma Racing Suit”, Sea of Thieves “Chipped Tankard”, and more.
4Q9A3593_RD3_WIRE_CROP-0819bb90f466e26178c7-456x683.jpg

X-Wing

Offering Game Pass with Springles didn't make the subscription count go up enough...
Gotta help the rampant morbid obesity in the USA grow even more!
Maybe Microsoft is being paid by companies that manufacture coronary stents.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Even fucking McDonald’s have salad and other “healthy” options, can’t partner with them? Need to scrape the bottom, eh?

Roxkis_ii

So you can get gamepass from your cellphone company, the purchase of a gaming laptop or video card, using Bing, and now snakes.

Sounds like a successful service.

Pallas

Gold Member
Some of ya’ll want to burn Microsoft for this but they aren’t the only gaming company that does this.

Activision is very notorious for this, with CoD. Sony had a few ps5 giveaway contests with junk food. Hell Nintendo of Mexico partnered with Doritos once for a 3DS give away.

Maybe one day Microsoft will partner with Dole to give out codes with banana purchases.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Congrats! You won a denim skirt for your Redfall avatar!

Edit: Actually I just remembered I bought a bag of Doritos for walking tacos, and it had an Xbox code on it. Maybe I’ll win something!

Last edited:
When did the whole Mountain Dew + Doritos + games synergy become a thing?

I lived through the era when soda was still somewhat popular and don’t recall anyone ever having Mountain Dew at their house.

Soltype

When did the whole Mountain Dew + Doritos + games synergy become a thing?

I lived through the era when soda was still somewhat popular and don’t recall anyone ever having Mountain Dew at their house.
Are you in the US? We used to chug mountain dew/Jolt/Surge at gaming parties.I remember people started drinking Bawls , but that trend didn't last too long.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
So you can get gamepass from your cellphone company, the purchase of a gaming laptop or video card, using Bing, and now snakes.

Sounds like a successful service.

I know many will think you are a hater for this comment, but I'm starting to agree. This looks WAAAY too desperate

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Ah yes, the Holy Trinity of gaming snacks.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I won a free month of Game Pass (shocker) off my Doritos bag from walking tacos night. Anyways I’m happy since I haven’t had GP since the $1 promos.

Downloading Starfield, Redfall (gotta see this disaster), Warhammer Darktide (on my wishlist), and Hi Fi Rush for starters. Also wanna try Lies of P, Everspace 2, and Atomic Heart. For a free month, I’m making out.

Also getting a nice month of extra Microsoft Rewards points.

I Did It Win GIF by Rocky

Top Bottom