• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, where's GameLife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissa

Banned
{Mike} said:
Actresses usually don't hide from the movies they are/were involved in. Same goes for art and "art" (gore in your case) And that Jim guy is really suspicious.
They do when they're not actresses and not looking for every second of camera time they can find. Seriously, lighten up and put the conspiracy theories to rest. They're lame.

holy crap, it's like watching kindergarten kids wipe boogers on the person they like.

Melissa, if you can survive this thread, i salute you.

{Mike}

Banned
BatiGOOOOOOL said:
Shouldn't we at least ask for a titty pic to clarify the coke sniffing pic?

Just saying...

We need to see the head of the girl yeah. Unless IT IS Melissa!

magnifying.jpg

pubba

WilliamHung.JPG

William Hung says hello..

Give it a month or so and everyone will have forgotten about these poor guys and they can go on collecting action figures and having Nintendo pizza parties and building couch forts..

Hopefully though Melissa will move on to greater things.. :) Nice coffeemate rack !

{Mike}

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
What's the Coffee-Mate thing about?

Long story short, Melissa took sexy pics with Jim for a catalogue and one of them has her breast-naked (ok, hidden by hands). Jim, on the pic, is sniffing drug *oh wait, coffeemate vanilla* on them.

MC Safety

jett said:
Thanks for the summary, Matlock. So the retards are really fauxtards, and the Melissa girl is ...well, weird. Aren't asspirates banned from GAF, anyway? Someone was clearly using a pirated DS game in a Gamelife episode. :p

Review software for the DS is oftentimes oversized. Maybe that was what you were seeing?

Exis

Shinoobi said:
That was the biggest wtf for me in this thread. :lol

- I use the word Kayfabe, but then again I knew a bunch of Carnies, Follow wrestling and listen to bubba the love sponge.

-Exis

Kimi

MC Safety said:
Review software for the DS is oftentimes oversized. Maybe that was what you were seeing?

Nintendo's review software is only handed out to reviewer's in locked DS's afaik.

jett

D-Member
MC Safety said:

Yeah, as if those retards got their hands on review software. LOL. They were reviewing an "import" japanese DS game.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Clearly we need to take a break from the thread for the evening to recover from this massive news day. Everybody hop on XBL for some Uno action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom