• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, where's GameLife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Melissa said:
Not everyone takes their myspace profile seriously.. it's pretty much as simple as that.

Rural citizens believe the shit that comes out of their local newscasters to be gospel. MySpace is killing the family, according to them. But you are right, people shouldn't take this stuff so seriously.

Walshey

DenogginizerOS said:
I watch very little actually. And I am less upset than you are upset about me concerning the goings on in Melissa and Tim's world. ;)

DenogginizerOS is so cut right now!

James-Ape said:
Maybe the wacky hair / crappy presenter guy was just too scared to make fun of Geoff, because he might flip out and make him look bad.

i am an unabashed Geoff fan and think he could easily carry his own show.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Melissa said:
I didn't just create my account - I updated my email address a few days ago and they deactivated me.

Ah, it all makes sense now. But let's get down to business ...

Are you sold on the idea of the Wii60?
Will these controversial pictures attack GameLife's weak point for massive damage?
What was your game of the show at E3?
And which one of these NeoGAF posters is pissing you off the most right now?

I look forward to your reply.

Melissa

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
I, personally, could care less about the pics. However, the news today is filled with "jouranlists' linking all the troubles of youth to MySpace interactions, internet interactions, etc. If you two are making pics for X,Y,Z and that has nothing to do with GameLife, then you need to state it. Your current association with these pics and the GameLife crew is enough for overreacting "reporters" like Nancy Grace and others to run with a story and connect the two. I think people just want clarification.
I can't believe I almost missed this.

So you're saying I need to monitor my behavior and explain my actions so rogue journalists looking to keep everyone living in fear don't mistake me as part of the problem? Are you out of your mind? The day the media dictates my actions is the day I step on a plane and find a new place to live.

You need to turn off the news and lighten up a bit.

Melissa

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
DMczaf said:
If ever a thread needed Shawn Michaels, it was this thread.

GIVE US THE WORD, BISH!!!!!!!1

Do you hear it? Coming from the corner over there ... sounds like stomping .... it's getting louder now .... louder still .... oh it's SWEET CHIN MUSIC!

Shabaz

Neo Member
DenogginizerOS said:
Rural citizens believe the shit that comes out of their local newscasters to be gospel. MySpace is killing the family, according to them. But you are right, people shouldn't take this stuff so seriously.

You just spent the whole thread taking it seriously.

way more

DenogginizerOS said:
I watch very little actually. And I am less upset than you are upset about me concerning the goings on in Melissa and Tim's world. ;)

Fight for the truth brother, fight on.

Kuroyume

Banned
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!! DenogginizerOS just got bitch slapped. :lol

flyingknee.gif

Melissa

Banned
poppin fresh said:
Patrick (wacky hair man) said you weren't in it because since he had never seen gamelife for more than a few seconds he didn't know you were one of the hosts and thought you were just another groupy, same thing ALMOST happened with Geof.

I SMELL ANOTHER conspiracy.........
That may be true.. how could he mistake me for one of the hosts when I had backed away from him before he'd ever get a chance to. Also, it's nice to see Patrick reveal the planning that goes into the show.. all the best interviews come from the guy who has seen a few seconds of the show he's about to talk about.

No one should need to ask me why I am part of GameLife, and no one should assume I am hoping to move 'up' to something like that 1UP Show.

Rorschach

After skimming the thread, I think the problem here is that these GAFers were infatuated with Melissa and thought she was pure. They fantasized about breaking her in, but the image was tainted when they saw these pics. The poster asking for "clarification" is really saying "SAY IT AIN'T SO, PRECIOUS!!"

Jeeze people, get over it. She's been handled in every hole and her behymen is no longer in tact (is it?). Deal with it. Let the faux retards do their show and move on.

M_A_C

I remember the good old days when I could laugh at awkwerd teens playing kids games and their retarded friend Dave tring his best not to swallow his own tongue.

Now all I can think of is bad fake murder-suicides. Why GAF!?!? Why!?!?

Melissa:

-crabs or pandas?
-is Geoff as great in person?

and for the record i still stand by my Studio City comments. fuck that place.

Matlock

Banned
Melissa said:

So you're saying I need to monitor my behavior and explain my actions so rogue journalists looking to keep everyone living in fear don't mistake me as part of the problem? Are you out of your mind? The day the media dictates my actions is the day I step on a plane and find a new place to live.

Melissa

Sins change people. Sin begets sin. But I, I still want to believe, I want to believe in the heart, the heart that feels the sin.

This is both the best and the worst thread I have EVER seen in the Gaming Forum

Melissa said:
I didn't just create my account - I updated my email address a few days ago and they deactivated me.
Welcome to GAF Melissa

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Melissa said:

Melissa

Hold up. I'm on your side. Lets back up a bit. GameLife is somewhat of a phenomenon right now. It is getting a lot of attention. Today, a bunch of pics surface of you and Tim with your heads blown off and some other stuff. I, along with a few other people, were not expecting that. Now, I am in NO WAY saying you should change your behavior. What I am saying is you have to be at least aware that this industry is not a Mom and Pop sized industry and those pics might (notice I said might) get some traction. They are currently on your website in the forum section and the association may be enough for some. That is all.

{Mike}

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
Hold up. I'm on your side. Lets back up a bit. GameLife is somewhat of a phenomena right now. It is getting a lot of attention. Today, a bunch of pics surface of you and Tim with your heads blown off and some other stuff. I, along with a few other people, were not expecting that. Now, I am in NO WAY saying you should change your behavior. What I am saying is you have to be at least aware that this industry is not a Mom and Pop sized industry and those pics might (notice I said might) get some traction. They are currently on your website in the forum section and the association may be enough for some. That is all.

Call me unsurprised if today or tomorrow there are news on major gaming website showing these pics and linking them to the female star of Gamelife. I mean, it is too hot of a story to just let it pass. I own a website and I am currently thinking about newsing it, but on the other side this is so absurd and vile....

Red Scarlet said:
Welcome, Red Scarlet.
You last visited: Today at 09:53 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 26.

Welcome, marvelharvey.
You last visited: Today at 09:53 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 26.

OMG, ARE WE RELATED? (small AM/PM discrepancy aside)

WTH happened in here? One sec I'm watching funny pics of the GameLife gang at E3 and the next second I'm in GameLife's E! True Hollywood Story.

This is scary.

Treo360

Rorschach said:
After skimming the thread, I think the problem here is that these GAFers were infatuated with Melissa and thought she was pure. They fantasized about breaking her in, but the image was tainted when they saw these pics. The poster asking for "clarification" is really saying "SAY IT AIN'T SO, PRECIOUS!!"

Jeeze people, get over it. She's been handled in every hole and her behymen is no longer in tact (is it?). Deal with it. Let the faux retards do their show and move on.

qft

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
DenogginizerOS said:
And you fell for it.

It's like matlock saying "you fell for it" after all these years of non sequitur idiocy. The only loser in this scenario is you.

Balzac

Melissa said:
That may be true.. how could he mistake me for one of the hosts when I had backed away from him before he'd ever get a chance to. Also, it's nice to see Patrick reveal the planning that goes into the show.. all the best interviews come from the guy who has seen a few seconds of the show he's about to talk about.

No one should need to ask me why I am part of GameLife, and no one should assume I am hoping to move 'up' to something like that 1UP Show.

Touchy! You probably shouldn't speak negatively of the guys who got all of you into E3 in the first place.

As for your reasons as to why you joined GameLife, sure you don't have to tell anyone why, but it would sure help quell the hysterics around here and get people to stop messaging you.

Melissa

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
Hold up. I'm on your side. Lets back up a bit. GameLife is somewhat of a phenomena right now. It is getting a lot of attention. Today, a bunch of pics surface of you and Tim with your heads blown off and some other stuff. I, along with a few other people, were not expecting that. Now, I am in NO WAY saying you should change your behavior. What I am saying is you have to be at least aware that this industry is not a Mom and Pop sized industry and those pics might (notice I said might) get some traction. They are currently on your website in the forum section and the association may be enough for some. That is all.
I can't control that. What if I were an actress and had been in a horror movie - what's the difference? You're looking into it far too much. Step back a bit and look at what you're really saying to me. GameLife isn't like other shows.. so why should the roots of its hosts be any different? If those photos offended you to the point where you can not watch the show anymore, well, I'm sorry. I see it as spilled milk and still have no regrets.

As for Episode 4.. Andrew has been editing it and it will be out early next week.. we're hoping Tuesday.

jett

D-Member
Thanks for the summary, Matlock. So the retards are really fauxtards, and the Melissa girl is ...well, weird. Aren't asspirates banned from GAF, anyway? Someone was clearly using a pirated DS game in a Gamelife episode. :p

Melissa said:
I can't control that. What if I were an actress and had been in a horror movie - what's the difference? You're looking into it far too much. Step back a bit and look at what you're really saying to me. GameLife isn't like other shows.. so why should the roots of its hosts be any different? If those photos offended you to the point where you can not watch the show anymore, well, I'm sorry. I see it as spilled milk and still have no regrets.

For fuck's sake, check your PMs

{Mike}

Banned
Melissa said:

As for Episode 4.. Andrew has been editing it and it will be out early next week.. we're hoping Tuesday.

Actresses usually don't hide from the movies they are/were involved in. Same goes for art and "art" (gore in your case) And that Jim guy is really suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom