• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, where's GameLife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polari

squicken said:
http://ukresistance.co.uk/

More on Gamelife. Bravo to whoever is the mastermind of this thing. I still don't know if those kids are "special" or not. Is it some sort of viral marketing thing? If so, well done.

melissa1.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I actually laughed out loud.

ghostmind

Seems like the creepy old guy (Jim) and Melissa are a duo, who may have either created this whole thing, or grabbed onto Andrew after the original episode(s)... there is definitely more to this than it seems...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
ghostmind said:
Seems like the creepy old guy (Jim) and Melissa are a duo, who may have either created this whole thing, or grabbed onto Andrew after the first the original episode(s)... there is definitely more to this than it seems...
Yep, as I said Melissa is totally out of place.

I dunno it's kinda creepy now you got the crazy kid who 16, the out of place cute girl who's probally in her 20's, big duffy guy who's 21 and andrew who's 19 all wrangled together apprently by the billy bob thorton looking guy who's 33.

I dunno creepy

Dr. Strangelove

I'M COOCOO FOR COCO CRISP!
Perhaps the old guy and Melissa are a couple of serial killers who enjoy preying on the nerdy and/or retarded.

Or maybe they're looking to start a cult. A GameLife cult! Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

railGUN

Banned
This thread went from funny... to... disturbed *SNAP* just like that... Seriously, wtf is up, something is not right about this. Something is not right about this at all...

Matix

ghostmind said:
Seems like the creepy old guy (Jim) and Melissa are a duo, who may have either created this whole thing, or grabbed onto Andrew after the original episode(s)... there is definitely more to this than it seems...

Uh oh, the shit is starting to hit the fan..

melissa1.jpg

*BAIL-OUT 4 LIFE* !!

Stench

Banned
GAF Detective League:

ASSEMBLE

If no one here is qualified and/or willing, then at *least* someone pass it off to the folks at Something-Awful... this shit is getting kind of weird, and I demand ANSWERS.

squicken

Maybe this is a viral marketing campaign by MTV and/or ZD?

"hipster cunts with horn-rimmed glasses"

Agreed, but with cleaner language. That phisy guy was far more annoying than the chick has ever been.

Jesus fucking christ what have I clicked myself into. This thread was funny =( What's going on.

*backs out quickly of very very scary thread*

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Yeah, some of those pics are genuinely disturbing. I bet you wouldn't like to get caught in the office looking at this thread.

bluemax

Banned
Funky Papa said:
Yeah, some of those pics are genuinely disturbing. I bet you wouldn't like to get caught in the office looking at this thread.

Cute girls with blood all over them make me a sad panda.

Rocked

Nah, it's the youngest boy will kill them all. He seems too normal compared to the rest of them.
wink.gif
He must have a secret.

White Man said:
I like GameLife, so I've refused to begin any investigation.

i think there is seriously something up with/deserving investigation with melissa and only creepy earing man. maybe Geoff can post a bit of clarification but i do think it worhty of investigation.

Dr. Strangelove

I'M COOCOO FOR COCO CRISP!
"When I get big, I'm gonna get some bitches, smoke some crack, and it's gonna be real good, cuz' this is GameLife, bitches."

:lol Oh Geoff.

Stench

Banned
Apparently, "Melissa", if that's her real name, has quite an extensive amount of knowledge on how to pirate Nintendo DS software, as she revealed on the other forum a few days ago.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Stench said:
Apparently, "Melissa", if that's her real name, has quite an extensive amount of knowledge on how to pirate Nintendo DS software, as she revealed on the "other forum" a few days ago.

i dont know what forum you're talking about, but you could already tell that she's a pirate from watching gamelife ep 3 (huge sticking cartridge sticking out of her DS Lite during the Cooking Mama review)

Stench said:
Apparently, "Melissa", if that's her real name, has quite an extensive amount of knowledge on how to pirate Nintendo DS software, as she revealed on the "other forum" a few days ago.

wait... she posts there?

and when the fuck is Geoff gonna star posting on GAF. he has a shit-ton oif charisma.

Stench

Banned
meltpotato said:
wait... she posts there?
She has an account here at GAF, as well - that's what she said at RA, anyways.

REVEAL YOURSELF

Wario64 said:
(huge sticking cartridge sticking out of her DS Lite during the Cooking Mama review)
lol

I'm so getting a screencap of that.

Stench said:
Apparently, "Melissa", if that's her real name, has quite an extensive amount of knowledge on how to pirate Nintendo DS software, as she revealed on the other forum a few days ago.

You left out the part where she posted a picture of her entire (huge) collection of DS games, Columbo. What are you trying to stir up, here? Can't you people just let these kids have fun making their webshow and enjoy themselves without acting like total junior high school assbags? I mean, what the fuck makes any one of you superior to these kids in any way, shape, or form?

Stench

Banned
Eel O'Brian said:
You left out the part where she posted a picture of her entire (huge) collection of DS games, Columbo. What are you trying to stir up, here? Can't you people just let these kids have fun making their webshow and enjoy themselves without acting like total junior high school assbags? I mean, what the fuck makes any one of you superior to these kids in any way, shape, or form?
RAW_US-4_1093558132.jpg

Stench

Banned
RAW_US-4_1093558132.jpg

Shit, man, I was just saying how funny it was to hear her spew on about how to run pirated games on a Nintendo DS.

aku:jiki

She has the Cooking Mama box right by her in the CM review, and the "huge" cart is a regular GB cart, isn't it? The Lite is smaller, remember?

Edit: Also, apparently one of the sideprojects I'm half-involved in is hosting GameLife episodes. That's kinda funny. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom