• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Konnjuta

13314525784.gif

Hey solidsnake, who is this and what is she doing? Just curious.

hehe

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Sorry I did a search this is all I could find from the official press conference.

● Sony today announced that PS3 will launch on November 11, 2006 in Japan in Clear black.

So what's up with the North American launch date?

Ponn

Banned
Days like these... said:
Sorry I did a search this is all I could find from the official press conference.

● Sony today announced that PS3 will launch on November 11, 2006 in Japan in Clear black.

So what's up with the North American launch date?

Nov. 17th

sol_bad

Anyone that thinks thats how Tekken 6 will look when examined really needs their head examined.
To think after three qaulity games on PS2 with extremely good graphics and then an unbelievably amazing port on the PSP that they would hand out that crap shown at the conference as a final product is stupid.

The same goes for Gran Turismo 4 HD, why in the hell are people even comparing it to PGR3? GT4HD will not ship to retail.
:eek:|

dose

I don't fancy going thru 85 pages :D so, does anyone know;

a) do the PS3 analogue sticks feel any better/tighter? Apart from them having too much of a dead spot in the centre I like the DS pad.

b) what video formats the PS3 can play?

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
sol_bad said:
Anyone that thinks thats how Tekken 6 will look when examined really needs their head examined.
To think after three qaulity games on PS2 with extremely good graphics and then an unbelievably amazing port on the PSP that they would hand out that crap shown at the conference as a final product is stupid.

The same goes for Gran Turismo 4 HD, why in the hell are people even comparing it to PGR3? GT4HD will not ship to retail.
:eek:|

I think most of us are aware of that. I mean adding some lighting into the mix would work wonders as-is. But in the end the Tekken 6 debut was just another laugh in the Sony Comedy of Errors that was E3 2006.

Top Bottom