• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-man 2 leaked gameplay

Is Wolverine or Dr. Strange in the game? gold me if so
OAsnqXf.jpg

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
was wanting a taste of an early boss fight, but instead I feel I saw the ending somehow? Haha that’s modern gaming for you. Never go snooping around when someone says “leak”.

They could just auto pilot this game and release it in theaters.

Last edited:

RNK

was wanting a taste of an early boss fight, but instead I feel I saw the ending somehow? Haha that’s modern gaming for you. Never go snooping around when someone says “leak”.

They could just auto pilot this game and release it in theaters.
Apologies if it was one of the ones I posted. I tried to label them all accordingly based on the spoiler level...

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Apologies if it was one of the ones I posted. I tried to label them all accordingly based on the spoiler level...
:) No worries at all. I play these games and sometimes remember bits and pieces here and there over the years. 30 years of gaming and seeing some Spider-Man 2 spoilers won’t ruin it for me. I finished the first game and prepurchased this one.

RNK

Yooooo WTF!!??? I had to stop 10sec in thankfully I don't know who that is or what's going on but no fucking way that's real time!?
I know man. When I first saw it I was like wtf is this? But then it kept going on and was clearly from the game. Still not sure what I watched!

To be honest, out of all the games this one can feel like a DLC gameplay-wise and it wouldn't be a bummer for me.
Just give me a damn good Spider-Man story and I'm good.

Last edited:

RNK

Am I tripping or does this look like miles morales in almost every respect? I really expected a bigger jump - maybe just have to play it
I mean.....what??
To be honest, out of all the games this one can feel like a DLC gameplay-wise and it wouldn't be a bummer for me.
Just give me a damn good Spider-Man story and I'm good.
Based on everything I have seen, this story goes to A LOT of places..

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
You're not alone.

Mechanically it seems very thin.

Lotta cool shots and moments but nothing that empowers the player in moment to moment gameplay.

Some people love it though.

I will say, some of the fits in the MM expansion was 👨‍🍳 💋 fire. The game around them bore me though.
Newer generation of players that don’t really love real gameplay.

Same thing with the graphics, I was less than impressed. Does it look good? Yes, but not to the point where it’s putting the PS4 to shame. I suppose it is what it is, this gen. :(

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I got some amazon gift cards for my birthday (aside from the Activision joining the family) and I’m going to use them for Spider-Man 2 and Mario Wonder.

GymWolf

I think I legitimately may hate the story if the ending is anything to go by.
That insomniac dev j stevenson loooove to post on reeee to get back-patted by weirdos so i already have half an idea of how they are gonna handle things with a white spidey and a black spidey, hopefully i'm wrong...

Last edited:
I mean.....what??

Based on everything I have seen, this story goes to A LOT of places..
The way it seems to play and the way it looks in the videos I’ve watched doesn’t look like the leap I was expecting in both gameplay and graphics. These guys made ratchet and clank which is one of if not the best looking game currently available

I’m expecting a lot from Wolverine (who is also my my favorite comic character ever)

Last edited:
That insomniac dev j stevenson loooove to post on reeee to get back-patted by weirdos so i already have half an idea of how they are gonna handle things with a white spidey and a black spidey, hopefully i'm wrong...
Obviously Miles Morales will save the day and be the real hero while Spiderman is going to be the sidekick in his own game. To those people equality is racism, so Miles must somehow be better.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Damn, I love physical media. My boy came through and I get his 80 percent discount code for spider man. 15 beans little man put that spidy in my hands!

Cant wait!

Last edited:

GymWolf

Obviously Miles Morales will save the day and be the real hero while Spiderman is going to be the sidekick in his own game. To those people equality is racism, so Miles must somehow be better.
I was more talking about
Maybe they are gonna let peter die, i don't know, just a speculation, i haven't watched anything spoilery

Let's quit here to not get too political.

Last edited:
Funny enough, I went through LASIK years ago

And yeah, call me crazy for thinking that character models look better on Cyberpunk

Captured by me on my PS5, btw

fHuwJvv.jpg
E2Kaje7.jpg
If I was you I would ask for a refund 🤣 (just kidding my friend). Some people don’t like the stylised characters models in Spider-Man but if you pay attention, the level of emotion and micro expressions the characters convey are truly next level… characters in cyberpunk don’t really stand a chance against them…

Top Bottom