• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spooky games đź‘»

let's be fair tho, the game is pretty tame compared to other "cyberpunk" worlds in fiction.
Bladerunner, Gunm and Akira are way worse shitholes.
still a cyberpunk game. my point still stands.

I mean, if there's any cyberpunk themed story that makes you wanna live in it, then its doing cyberpunk wrong. I think theres just people don't understand what separates a cyberpunk story from one that is merely futuristic/sci-fi.

We're heading towards a cyberpunk world without the cyber.

No cool transhumanistic tech for us. Only social disparity, crime and depression.
maybe we need another world war to push tech forward and merge it with humans

i wish i wasn't joking.

Last edited:
Been playing Dreadout 2 lately. Always wanted to try it because it looked really interesting to me, but I just never got around to it. Sure, it has a few issues(certain bosses), but I’m REALLY enjoying the game. It’s unique, very atmospheric and even the music is good. Kind of Fatal Frame meets Silent Hill with it’s own unique twist. Strangely enough, the PS4 version seems to be easier than the PS5 version and the hit collision detection with the camera seems better as well.

b570fdd2cf2f13d0e58570efd3a362d5.jpg
I finally got around to playing Alien Isolation last weekend, incredible game. The alien wasn’t spooky though, but the fucking Working Joe’s were. Creepy as hell.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Banned
Little Nightmares 2.

Game is a work of art.
I always wondered why we don’t get to kill the Teacher!!???

We get to kill every other boss/antagonist, but for some reason we are only capable of escaping the teacher

Would have felt good to kill her somehow

Top Bottom