• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield Release Date

xrnzaaas

I'm not surprised by this. I would be very surprised if the game was actually announced for this holiday season.

GHG

Gold Member
I got optimistic when I saw November and then I saw the year...

Hopefully we will still see some gameplay today though. Would be nice to know what the game actually is.

jigglet

Banned
The further out the date the more likely it’s just a finger in the air sort of estimate. No way this makes it out on time.

Last edited:

e&e

Banned
NOV 11 2022? THATS BASICALLY 2023 BRUH.

Jeez. Another lukewarm year for Xbox. No Avowed, Fable, Hellblade 2 this E3, and now this? I hate to say it, but this has to be the worst launch for any console EVER.
Literally the only reason I jumped in was because of GamePass! And now I’m let down for all the delays!
Here you go

Can I borrow for OP?

Last edited:

MrS

Banned
terrible that its so far away. Gotta assume it will get delayed at least once as is the norm in gaming. looking forward to seeing the video now

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Gotta say, I like the realistic look of it. Seems like its set close to our time period in terms of tech.

I'm pretty interested honestly.

Also, seems like a good idea to base the game in more grounded science, astronauts. Bethesda is better at exploration and writing than they are making action combat. This could fit well with their strengths if done correctly. A lot more grounded than the space-magic Mass Effect style.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I mean, if you believed this thing was actually gonna come out in 2021, that's on you. Nobody should be remotely surprised.

Top Bottom