• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | January 31, 2024 [OT]

Can’t wait for the God of War spin offs from Housemarque and Bluepoint.

Angry Serious GIF

:messenger_smiling_hearts:

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
All us PC guys are going to be eyeballing the end of that Stellar Blade trailer. If I am forced to play it on PS5 then hopefully it's atleast 1440p 60fps or better.

It will be 9 am here in the Kangaroo Land when the State Play starts.

I told my colleague I'll be having a BIG Toilet Break from that time onwards.

I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Do like me, don't watch any communication from FFVII.
I'm trying! I've had to mute multiple twitter accounts because they wouldnt stop posting non stop engagement farming with new things that were revealed in each trailer. Any Square emails just go straight in the trash lol

After I saw the trailer with the Chocobos and Cloud in Costa del Sol I knew I was done and needed no more.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Hello Jim Ryan here, just wanted to come and say goodbye. There is one more thing I have for you before I go

Bloodborne 2 logo on screen

We decided to contiinue the legacy of this amazing franchise, with out partners from FROM software in collaboration with Bungie creating this amazing new live service platform

Perrott

Gold Member
Hello Jim Ryan here, just wanted to come and say goodbye. There is one more thing I have for you before I go

Bloodborne 2 logo on screen

We decided to contiinue the legacy of this amazing franchise, with out partners from FROM software in collaboration with Bungie creating this amazing new live service platform
Monster Hunter but it's Bloodborne?

Straight into my fucking veins.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
40 min is a big deal. I'm hoping for lots of good footage on Ronin and Stella Blade to fully convince me to buy. I also want to see Concorde.

Vick

After that 1/10 “showcase” they have to earn my hype again. Herman hilarious said it was a great show that fans loved. Completely out to lunch
Same honestly. I needed that ticket because you never know, but fucking Hermen man..

tenor.gif

"Introducing God of War: The journeys of Atreus and God of War: Rise of Angrboda. Two new exciting titles that will bring you into a new era of God of War".
b4f4d149d0e731c931cde12f6fbce25a_w200.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Top Bottom