• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
not like this

in that old thread I argued that SFV seems to be going for a more realistic (not in terms of proportions certainly) with the bodies specially

it just brings to mind something like Soul Calibur or whatever rather than cartoony SF

chun-li.jpg

p. different crotch area man

I see where you are coming from I think.

Jawmuncher

Left you help on the Steam Thread, it's fine, I am somewhat devious with that puzzle. I made it easier than it once was, but not too easy. In all three releases on Close Your Eyes, I've kept that puzzle, though everytime people get stuck at it. It is very much a visualization puzzle, drawing it out on paper can help.

Thanks for the help earlier, got pretty far I think but got stuck again.
Sadly am going to need some help again.

i think the sf5 pre order costumes should have been the default costumes for ryu cammy and chun li and the default costumes should have been the pre order "classic" costumes. this game is supposed to take place a few years later, the pre order costumes makes the 3 look older and much more appealing than their regular costumes

Jawmuncher

i think the sf5 pre order costumes should have been the default costumes for ryu cammy and chun li and the default costumes should have been the pre order "classic" costumes. this game is supposed to take place a few years later, the pre order costumes makes the 3 look older and much more appealing than their regular costumes

I actually agree with this. At least for cammy and ryu, nice to see more of a change there. Chun to me looks the same. Looks like she got into a fight while at a party.

Salsa

way too risky. they already took that gamble with Ken alone and that's smarter

still too bad about the face

Ken is great now, he looks great because he looks different. besides, its a way they can do their stupid pre order bs. you want your precious classic ryu? pre order at gamestop or give me +$1.99 for it. People would buy it too cause they need their precious "pure" ryu/cammy/chun li too. it doesn't make sense to have some characters look older and others look the exact same.

Salsa

Ken is great now, he looks great because he looks different. besides, its a way they can do their stupid pre order bs. you want your precious classic ryu? pre order at gamestop or give me +$1.99 for it. People would buy it too cause they need their precious "pure" ryu/cammy/chun li too. it doesn't make sense to have some characters look older and others look the exact same.

I don't think Ken looks older compared to the others, I think he just looks different.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
ryu's beard has the kind of thick consistency that's only possible if you use make-up pencil to fill it in, but no length. it's like stubble length but the thickness of a bear's fur. i'm sorry it's just not a realistic depiction of what a man looks like. tbqh.

I don't think Ken looks older compared to the others, I think he just looks different.

well obviously you can tell time has at the very least passed since the last sf game cause his hair is longer, even if its only been a month. the other 3 looks like the past sf games just happened yesterday.

Salsa

ryu's beard has the kind of thick consistency that's only possible if you use make-up pencil to fill it in, but no length. it's like stubble length but the thickness of a bear's fur. i'm sorry it's just not a realistic depiction of what a man looks like. tbqh.

its ok stump you'll fill it with time

well obviously you can tell time has at the very least passed since the last sf game cause his hair is longer, even if its only been a month. the other 3 looks like the past sf games just happened yesterday.

so some characters had a haircut cause they liked it and others let it grow

*shrug*

shitty beard confirmed.

its okay, i barely grow facial hair too.

zkylon

zkylewd
got ronin, titan souls and not a hero off that devolver thing, but figured i'd buy an extra copy of asm to give away

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (zkylon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Always Sometimes Monsters -- MB-B0E55847FDE9BFEC - Taken by fertygo

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Always Sometimes Monsters was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

that 85% off thingie is pretty amazing, i don't expect i'll enjoy any of those games a big deal but i was mildly curious about all three so why the hell not

Legit first person added to ignore list.

I don't even add racists to my ignore list.

lol how do ppl even like that map

it's like u spawn and ur dead by a random grenade over and over again haha

it's LITERALLY torture

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
lol how do ppl even like that map

it's like u spawn and ur dead by a random grenade over and over again haha

it's LITERALLY torture

I play alot of Blops2 and it really is a thing you have to get better at.

I usually have at least a 2 to 1 KD on that map and I just use a knife.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
how are you quoting his post if you put him on ignore?

EXPOSED

You and everyone who has yet to redeem my hidden Phantom Pain Nvidia code have a lot in common.

morningbus being a codguy is truly one of these threads hidden gems

It all makes sense. I don't let Reddit construct my identity for me so that means Battlefield is off the table.

and all this time with people going salsa is a girl blah blah blah, i actually thought he was a girl cause like, why lie about it? to my surprise he's a guy wit a better beard than I can ever hope to have.

screw you.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Kept you waiting, huh?

zkylon

zkylewd
i wish humblebundle still had that option to like auto-redeem your keys on your steam account

copy pasting cd keys is like, i've not patience for this anymore

I play alot of Blops2 and it really is a thing you have to get better at.

I usually have at least a 2 to 1 KD on that map and I just use a knife.
lol

fertygo

ModBot said:
Instructions for fertygo:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fertygo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Kromaia -- MB-E3A4296C70A7F7FA - Taken by fuzzy123. 7 entrants total.
Tulpa -- MB-F3B73D9D51908629 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 2 entrants total.

t1441071081z1.png
try to return some favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom