• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuuvem still hasn't gotten back to me about the Stasis price drop less than a day before release.

Can't wait to get the 3D Mad Max blu-ray tomorrow *dances*

Knowing them, it's useless hyperbole that doesn't really have any meaningful reasoning or insight, since that's how their reviews work. Polygon reviews have a bad habit of being like "this is the game, it has mechanics, here's the social issue that's wrong or right with it." They rarely express why or how a game works, how the game might make you feel, and stuff like that. This is the site that basically says anything without super amazing/incredible/perfect women is misogynist. It's got a serious Women are Wonderful problem.

Hey

Um

What

Sarcasm

Pre-ordering hasn't been this toxic yet has it?

6r3LLX6.jpg

Over my dead body.
Something fierce.
Knowing them, it's useless hyperbole that doesn't really have any meaningful reasoning or insight, since that's how their reviews work. Polygon reviews have a bad habit of being like "this is the game, it has mechanics, here's the social issue that's wrong or right with it." They rarely express why or how a game works, how the game might make you feel, and stuff like that. This is the site that basically says anything without super amazing/incredible/perfect women is misogynist. It's got a serious Women are Wonderful problem.
What?

Pre-ordering hasn't been this toxic yet has it?
Nope.

I don't like the current state of 'AAA' games.

Arkham Knight? (basically) DOA
MGS5? This FOB/Macrotransaction thing is some bullshit.
Mankind Divide? Those pre-order bonuses....

I know there are a lot of good releases as well, but just.....Ugh.

Non 3D blu-ray is 19.99, comes with an extra dvd and digital copy, and has over an hour of extras too!
Oh well then shit.

you mean Netflix

You got me.

Also fun fact about these movies.

Additional Notes: In-Home Streaming is not currently supported.

Obviously not surprising. I just find it funny but all movies and stuff on steam say that, I just didn't notice until now.

Oh and whoever asked earlier the movies are 1080p. It's alluded to in the system requirements.

madjoki

Also it's streaming movie so why you would want to restream it from another computer.

I guess it's to prevent lawsuits in Americas. (lol)

What is the game with the most pointless microtransactions? I remember Dead Space 3 having them but half way through the game I several super guns and nearly fully upgraded armor so their existence was somewhat baffling.

Dsyndrome

Anyone playing Stasis?

I am. Got it from Nuuvem; didn't show up in my games until I emailed support about it, then an hour later, voila, my order went through fully.

Game's like Sanitarium thus far, haven't gotten far enough for anything really f'd up to happen yet.

Salsa

chuna8szp.jpg

this kinda bothers me man

to be honest

bummer that my thread about SFV being super sexualized out of the blue and way more than previous ones was locked cause people started posting "MmmmM dem tits" or some other weirdo shit

it's fuckin Chun Li. it's weird.

chuna8szp.jpg

to be honest

bummer that my thread about SFV being super sexualized out of the blue and way more than previous ones was locked cause people started posting "MmmmM dem tits" or some other weirdo shit

Chun Li has always been kinda sexualized though. Go look at her Street Fighter 3 sprite for example.

Sch1sm

chuna8szp.jpg

to be honest

Her SFIV costumes were like, super tight leggings that already left nothing to the imagination, a top that accentuated the breasts as is via decorations. You could argue she was always a sexualized character.

chuna8szp.jpg

to be honest

I think this Chun Li looks great. I think the sexualization of Cammy and Mika in this game is overkill, though.

Salsa

Chun Li has always been kinda sexualized though. Go look at her Street Fighter 3 sprite for example.

in that old thread I argued that SFV seems to be going for a more realistic (not in terms of proportions certainly) with the bodies specially

it just brings to mind something like Soul Calibur or whatever rather than cartoony SF

chun-li.jpg

p. different crotch area man

Salsa

Chun Li looks like Chun Li

what is the outrage?

no outrage, but it's weird to see Cammy's alt looking great and actually more covered and suddenly Chun Li is goin Cammy / R.Mika levels of thong ass

they never went this far with this particular character is all, and considering all the other fan service / eye candy the game seems to have it really brings home that they're goin nuts with this one, dunno

look out for THONG MAKOTO

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
is morningbus going to make the september thread?

Every month the chorus gets louder and louder.

They say it's impossible, they say we don't have a chance.

But this is more than what the powers that be want it to be. They want you locked into a system where you don't have a choice, where they let their monied benefactors run ripshot.

And they make you think you can't do anything about it. They want you to think your voice is a whisper in the wind. But you know what? We can do it. You -- yes you! You can do it.

Real change takes all of us.

Morningsanders 09/2015.

Sch1sm

no outrage, but it's weird to see Cammy's alt looking great and actually more covered and suddenly Chun Li is goin Cammy / R.Mika levels of thong ass

they never went this far with this particular character is all, and considering all the other fan service / eye candy the game seems to have it really brings home that they're goin nuts with this one, dunno

look out for THONG MAKOTO

Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom