• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
dragon's dogma is a 2012 game, last guardian is an exclusive, nier is an exclusive, persona is an exclusive, and I doubt XV is even gonna come out ;_;

Many of the games on that list doesn't have a confirmed PC release.

Though I think early 2016 looks pretty good for me on PC eitherway, gonna buy deus ex, dark souls 3, dragon's dogma, firewatch, the witness and xcom 2.

Anteater

console exclusives, indies, multiplat and old ports don't count

show me some PC AAA exclusives and we'll talk

here's your content for a new thread, no need to thank me!

Arthea

I am probably being a cheap-ass here but only 50% off Crypt of the Necrodancer :(

It's a popular game, sells well too, I'm waiting for deeper discount for some time now (I like the idea of a game, I'm just not entirely sure I can play it), maybe winter sale will bring it.

console exclusives, indies, multiplat and old ports don't count

show me some PC AAA exclusives and we'll talk

here's your content for a new thread, no need to thank me!

Anime Anime Anime games? I'm not sure we are ready to handle that yet.

all I want is Atelier games on PC, that and suikoden back, well not all, but those are most important

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I think its ok.

Sounds like a good year to me. Don't forget Torment and Half Life 3

Hey, speaking of Commandos: Why doesn't anybody make a spiritual successor to Commandos? Or maybe even a real successor. Remember Commandos? Of course, you do! Everybody remembers Commandos! Where is it? Bring it back please :/

Sounds like a good year to me. Don't forget Torment and Half Life 3

Hey, speaking of Commandos: Why doesn't anybody make a spiritual successor to Commandos? Or maybe even a real successor. Remember Commandos? Of course, you do! Everybody remembers Commandos! Where is it? Bring it back please :/

I'd be down for it as long it remained highly detailed isometric 2d art.

Super high detail 2d artwork with modern 2d lighting would be amazing.

Uzzy

New thread, sweet. You can all play the beta to Football Manager 2016 now, which is cool. Also, Dr Dogg is wrong, cockney rhyming slang is always necessary.

Arthea

getting back to previous talk how 2015 turned to be a year of JRPGs on steam, have you guys noticed that we don't have a single JRPG PC release announced for 2016?

fantomena

I haven't tried Arkham Knight on my PC yet so I can't say wherever it runs good or bad, but since Im not willing to take the jump and buy the PC-version, probably ever, the PS4 version is the only version Im gonna own.

dex3108

I haven't tried Arkham Knight on my PC yet so I can't say wherever it runs good or bad, but since Im not willing to take the jump and buy the PC-version, probably ever, the PS4 version is the only version Im gonna own.

Good thing is i can play game, bad thing is even when i put everything on Low i get freezing, stutter, sound loss for 5-10 seconds, LOD issues...

My RAM usage is close to 7GB, VRAM usage whole 2GB, HDD usage 100% only CPU usage is around 50-60%. So there is no way for me to do somethings to fix those issues because my hardware is maxed out. But i am playing game because i can't avoid spoilers anymore.

The PC version still looks and runs better than the PS4 one. Not singling you out but it's a kind of amazing how many people on a dedicated gaming forum like this can't figure that out. The thread from the other day talking about the PC version had so many smug console folks taking potshots at the PC platform.

But yeah, the game still stutters randomly and has a known memory leak that I doubt they intend to fix. So it shouldn't be bought on PC.

On a different note, someone on the Diablo subreddit found a bunch of old screenshots from the game from years ago. I've loved the game since it released but it's a stark reminder of how many bad design choices they made for the game in the beginning.

Volimar

If you would've told me 2012 how many crpgs we're gonna get in 2015&16, i would've laughed you out fo the building.

Tetsuya Nomura isnt involved in any form as far as i know.

I mean the guy on the train in the trailer..looked like the main character guy from KH.

Faabulous

Hard West could be really cool. I hope it'll be good

Wow, that sucks. Why did that take so long?
Did he buy some good games at least?

He bought nothing at all. He didn't even play anything. Just wanted me not to play I guess.

Only thing the hacker did was troll some of my friends day 1 then removed all of them.

It took this long because steam support man

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Double Dragon Neon -- MB-79411DF276E951D7 - Taken by PandaPedinte. 6 entrants total.
Outland Special Edition -- MB-F0A8B8640AF8F899 - Taken by aw350. 5 entrants total.

t1446300467z1.png

Monooboe

Oh man, latest Win 10 insider update broke my Xbox One Controller.o_O The controller keeps flipping back and fort as to being connected or not. Damn, time to do some detective work...

Hi! Been away from SteamGAF since I'm busy with Real life (just conquered the final defense for my thesis), and was busy playing VNs Milamber would approve (Free Friends, games from the earlier ero bundle). Oh and Civ5 still eats my soul so I hardly even post here on GAF.

My only question is this, why is my downloaded, in account Alien Isolation showing up as a non-Steam game? I got this in the earlier AMD keys and it was a legit key so seeing it show up as a non-Steam Game confuses me.

Phinor

Oh man, latest Win 10 insider update broke my Xbox One Controller.o_O The controller keeps flipping back and fort as to being connected or not. Damn, time to do some detective work...

I've given up trying to use that controller in Windows 10. Only the old drivers work and every few days Windows decides to no longer use those drivers.

DS4 + Steam controller from now on. With the new options Valve recently added, I finally feel comfortable playing Assassin's Creed type games with Steam controller. They've been patching the controller crazy fast so far and better yet, patching relevant things people have had issues with.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
haha, that Xenoblade costume thread went well.

r3n4ud

Ya, it broke Broforce and Knight of the Hamsters for me. Quite frustrating...

dex3108

Interesting thing in Batman AK is that books you can see around contain parts of classics like Phantom in the Opera and Picture of Dorian Gray :D

Tizoc

I'm curious if GAFfers will flip a 180 should Bloodstained keep getting delayed.

I've back a few games this year and atm one of them's been delayed and it was intended to be released during Sep. or Oct.
Not really ticked off but I'd really like to play it already XP

A question for you all who build your PC's from scratch. What is the first part you buy? I'm asking because I was thinking about buying the motherboard and the processor but the processors price raised, also should I invest in a Skylake processor or should I still go with Haswell, the LGA 1150 socket seems to have more variety to choose on motherboards.

I just hope for your sake that the game doesn't have MOD support and that someone doesn't make a Saoirse skin for it.

I don't think there could be enough demand for that.

JustinBB7

Yes, they changed it a couple of days ago - it appears that the 2 hour limitation has been lifted for users that haven't requested refunds in the past (well, lifted for most games anyway). Right now it's most efficient to be idling games individually for most people.

Nice, was wondering why i got 3 cards so soon in Rocket League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom