• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
6MbuYoS.jpg

can't wait for this interaction.

Enthus

Katana, Flag, Harley, and Deadshot are perfect. Boomerang and Enchantress are interesting. I don't have strong feelings about Slipknot, Diablo, or Killer Croc. I'm fairly certain those three are the bottom rung of the squad, anyway.

I'm torn on Harley. She looks okay but not great. Croc looks bad here though, was hoping they'd go bigger. Deadshot looks badass.

breadtruck

I cant help but feel there is way too much to cover here for a two hour movie. I want to be excited, but I worry that DC is jumping in too fast.

But I like the look of Deadshot, Croc, and Harley. Lets see Deathstroke now!

Senoculum

If onlythe same guy designed all costumes for the DCCU

It's actually a chick this time! Her name is Kate Hawley and she did Pacific Rim and Edge of Tomorrow. I think her costume designs work really well for a ragtag group of villains. Very grounded, lived-in, with just the slight edge of sci-fi.

Tabby

I think Harley's at her best when she's playing off others like Bats and Mista J.

Oh I agree but I meant a stand alone picture like the one Deadshot got.

If I had to guess who's to die in the movie it would be El Diablo, Slipknot, Enchantress, maybe Rick Flagg as well.

I cant help but feel there is way too much to cover here for a two hour movie. I want to be excited, but I worry that DC is jumping in too fast.

But I like the look of Deadshot, Croc, and Harley. Lets see Deathstroke now!

Don't worry, no more than half that cast is making it out of this alive. Hell, I expect them to lose at least 2 people by the end of the first hour.

Oh I agree but I meant a stand alone picture like the one Deadshot got.

If I had to guess who's to die in the movie it would be El Diablo, Slipknot, Enchantress, maybe Rick Flagg as well.

Maybe we'll get lucky and, depending on how SS pans out, get a Batman v Joker with a very prominent Margot Harley.

Harley is gonna be the next Heath Joker halloween costume craze. Book it.

I'm already planning mine! :D

Not sure if I'll be able to convince my BF to cut his hair to match, though, so I might be pairing up with a Ledger Joker.

Top Bottom