• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
CEIs1qTUEAA_GY-.jpg

Yowza.

Maximus.

Margot Robbie looks physically like Harley. I don't doubt she will be the perfect live action representation of the character.

HowZatOZ

Banned
I love that Harley has both the bat and a revolver. So fucking good. I pity those who are so quick to label these costumes as cosplay level or sci-fi. Such a shame to so quickly jump on the negativity and not appreciate the hard work that goes into these costumes.

I can appreciate that it seems like they actually posed together for this (instead of just photoshoping them together), but man... yikes.

The good stuff:

1. I was surprised to see Croc in there. I love that.
2. He doesn't look bad at all either.
3. I couldn't recognize Kinnaman at first, he's put on some weight for this movie.
4. Almost all of them have kickass footwear.

The bad stuff:

1. Everything else.
2. Diablo has white impeccable shoes never been worn before.
3. Smith's face. Is he confused? Worried? Everybody else has either a neutral face or a psycho face. He has a "How can Bruce Wayne be real if Batman isn't real" face.
4. Smith's Deadshot cosplay. Obviously I haven't touched the suit but it looks like cheap spandex instead of cool, thick leather or even some rugged ass red jacket.

Hopefully there's some better promo material coming soon.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Killer Croc looks like a straight monster in those set pics.

As I said, promo shots will always look vastly different and most of the time inferior to actual in-motion or set shots. Hell Killer Croc looks phenomenal next to Harley in that set shot, definitely nailed the monster look like you said.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Croc in that pic looks like a mix between Amazing Spider-man's Lizard monster, and Amazing-Spiderman 2's Jamie Foxx Eel.

Saya

I wonder if they can get away with showing Killer Croc eating someone.

Now I want to see a Joker/Killer Croc combo like in Azzarello's Joker.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Harley's expression is perfect and most of the others look good/good enough. Only one's I'm iffy on are Killer Croc and Enchantress. Guessing they'll probably look better on film, especially Enchantress with some CG.

Top Bottom