• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Kibbles

hkkVpka.jpg

Higher Quality
Slay, Margo!

Moaradin

She's definitely pretty and looks the part. I just don't like the outfit. Specifically the shirt and shorts. Jacket looks pretty dumb too.

Effect

This Harley pictures. :) This is going to be so good. Don't screw up the story and dialogue Ayer.

Croc looks better on set then in the photo. Glad they went in this direction instead of going CGI heavy.

They all look fantastic imo. I'm hyped as shit for this.

Hilarious how quick the turn-around has been here versus that previous thread with the Deadshot civvies. Never change GAF.

Harley looks incredible, love it. Deadshot looks great, though I'm not too sure about the look of eye-piece itself, but I''ll wait till I see it on screen.

Frog-fu

Banned
Killer Croc looks fucking awesome.

Hilarious how quick the turn-around has been here versus that previous thread with the Deadshot civvies. Never change GAF.

Harley looks incredible, love it. Deadshot looks great, though I'm not too sure about the look of eye-piece itself, but I''ll wait till I see it on screen.

The vast majority of the internet will never learn.

G-Fex

Wow that Killer Croc makeup is fucking awesome.

Plus I like the bold red on Deadshot's outfit.

Goddamn this is amazing.

So with Cap Boomerang here does this mean Flash has been around for a good while then?

Apt101

That looks pretty damned sweet.

Edit: this movie needed Black Adam hovering above them, just his feet pointing down in frame.

Nibel

Margot looks fantastic and so does the rest of the cast (especially Big Willie).

The only issue I see right now is that most of them also look like generic white men, so I hope that through acting they'll give each member a distinct personality.

Except you, Jai.

Chuckie

God I am loving these.

Especially Harley <3 <3 <3 I knew she would look great, but this is even better than expected.

Zabka

Margot looks fantastic and so does the rest of the cast (especially Big Willie).

The only issue I see right now is that most of them also look like generic white men, so I hope that through acting they'll give each member a distinct personality.

Except you, Jai.

Huh.

MrChom

"Oh hey, there's new set pictures, they're better than the promo shots"

*Opens GAF*
*Sees "Lucky You" tattoo*
*Returns to flipping tables*

yuraya

I am kinda upset Tom Hardy isn't in the film anymore. Its possible he will reprise his role as Bane with a small cameo in this film and/or make an appearance in the Justice League. Maybe WB didn't want to cast him twice in the same universe.

Anyways all the pictures in this thread have looked great. Can't wait for a trailer. Excited to see all the charisma and interaction that Harley + Joker bring to the table.

Top Bottom