• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

suaveric

I would think that anyone going on a covert mission would not be wearing their country's flag on their chest. But Harley is looking good

SoilBreak

Banned
http://www.justjared.com/2015/05/04...in-costume-for-1st-time-on-suicide-squad-set/

scott-eastwood-photographed-in-costume-suicide-squad-set-02.jpg

Wasn't their rumors of him playing steve trevor?

Renekton

Does anyone else feel the roster is too big?

Might be hard to give everyone enough airtime unless you're killing them off at Predator rate.

Prototype

I can't get over that guys lettermans jacket. Lol, a lettermans jacket.

I don't know the characters or some of those actors. I'm gonna wait for a trailer at least, but this doesn't inspire much confidence for me.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Does anyone else feel the roster is too big?

Might be hard to give everyone enough airtime unless you're killing them off at Predator rate.

Nope. Everyone will get their 'action moment', but Slipknot is guaranteed to bite the dust. El Diablo too. Enchantress probably won't say much and just be crazy on the side. Killer Croc is a meat-headed psychopath - that's about all he really needs. I can't see Boomerang needing to be anything beyond a total wise-ass, trying to show-up Deadshot.

The key players are probably Flag, Deadshot, Joker (probably just to fuck up their plans once he busts out of prison), Harley, and Waller. The wildcard is Katana - don't know how she'll play into this. Maybe the only actual hero on the team who still managed to get arrested?

ryan299

Wasn't their rumors of him playing steve trevor?

YEah but a couple of weeks ago I believe hollywood reporter said that Eastwood decided to play a villain in SS over Trevor. WB was testing 4 males for love interest in WW. This was around when the director swap happened so who knows

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I hope they really embrace the dark humor that this movie can allow and judging by Harley's pics I think they will.

johnsmith

remember me
Honestly more excited for this than for Batman v Superman solely because of Margot/Harley. Can't wait to hear her accent.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Honestly more excited for this than for Batman v Superman solely because of Margot/Harley. Can't wait to hear her accent.
I won't go as far as to say I'm anticipating this more than BvS but I agree with you about Margot, she will undoubtedly be the audience favorite in SS. I expect this role to increase her popularity substantially.

What is this. No leaks of Batman v Superman and everything was leaked on Suicide Squad, as if the marketing already begun for it.

This is madness.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
What is this. No leaks of Batman v Superman and everything was leaked on Suicide Squad, as if the marketing already begun for it.

This is madness.

I'm glad for it. Snyder can go choke on dick for showing us approximately 25 seconds of new footage with the film less than a year away.

Top Bottom