• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad GOTY Extended Cut announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Michael Shannon was terrific in Man of Steel. It's a shame they had to kill him off after just one movie. One thing DC movies do seem to have over MCU is memorable villains.

Very one note character but the gawds performance makes him EASILY the best villain on film in this genre since joker

Still youtube that Zod trial once in a while. It goes from scary conviction to complete ham in a few minutes lol.

Boem

I want it so bad, but I already pre-ordered the Amazon bundle with the Harley Quinn figure :c

I can't justify continuously ballooning the amount of money I spent on this one amazing movie
~330 dollars and counting

I really want to know more about this.

I just looked it up, the Amazon bundle is 116.99 (man). Add a movie ticket to that (or two, as you seem to be a fan), but that's still not even close to 330.

Where did all that money go?

TI82

Banned
I really want to know more about this.

I just looked it up, the Amazon bundle is 116.99 (man). Add a movie ticket to that (or two, as you seem to be a fan), but that's still not even close to 330.

Where did all that money go?

Maybe he bought some of the other figures released? And saw it multiple times in IMAX?

fool and his money I suppose

Glass Rebel

I hope this trend continues because I wasn't planning on watching any of the upcoming DC movies at the cinema anymore after BvS (TC) and Suicide Squad. This way I can watch them at a friend's place for free and decide if I wanna buy the BluRay or not.

KahooTs

A future where advertising firms and music video producers edit theatrical movies and we get the director's versions on the home release.

Dalek

I want it so bad, but I already pre-ordered the Amazon bundle with the Harley Quinn figure :c

I can't justify continuously ballooning the amount of money I spent on this one amazing movie
~330 dollars and counting

iB2XAbS.gif

Ahasverus

Not this shit again.

With BvS, I understood, sure, it was WB's "sorry" to Snyder for having ordered a shorter cut on short notice, But this one doesn't feel like it'll include the real cut, just the butchered one with more Joker, I suppose.

Can't fucking wait for the Johns era to start.

Not this shit again.

With BvS, I understood, sure, it was WB's "sorry" to Snyder for having ordered a shorter cut on short notice, But this one doesn't feel like it'll include the real cut, just the butchered one with more Joker, I suppose.

The butchered one is going to be the one with more content? What?

Ahasverus

The butchered one is going to be the one with more content? What?
Because it will still be the trailer house cut, with the dossier intro. The original cut played in chronological order and had much more character development. We're not getting that, not even with the extended cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom