• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad: Kil lThe justice League Previews are coming up

Sygma

Jesus Christ, I didn't think that the UI was going to be THAT bad. How would anyone think that looks good in any possible way?! This doesn't bode well at all, especially with everything else that looks off. It's like the cherry on top of what we've already seen.

You can customize the UI as much as you want, they pretty much picked a bad showing of it, weirdly enough

Suicide marketing Squad

MiguelItUp

You can customize the UI as much as you want, they pretty much picked a bad showing of it, weirdly enough

Suicide marketing Squad
That's even more bizarre to me. Tell folks showing footage to capture default UI settings or something. Or at least have them mention using specific UI settings. No kidding.

SJRB

Gold Member
That's even more bizarre to me. Tell folks showing footage to capture default UI settings or something. Or at least have them mention using specific UI settings. No kidding.

Tinfoil hat theory: Rocksteady wants to cut off support for this game as soon as possible so they're trying their best to NOT sell this game.

Imagine working on this for 9 years and then have another LIIIIIIVE SERVIIIIICE roadmap of 4 years planned. I'd seppuku on the spot.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Tinfoil hat theory: Rocksteady wants to cut off support for this game as soon as possible so they're trying their best to NOT sell this game.

Imagine working on this for 9 years and then have another LIIIIIIVE SERVIIIIICE roadmap of 4 years planned. I'd seppuku on the spot.
I mean, it's certainly possible. It's impossible to NOT see the negativity revolving around GAAS these days. Man, I can't even imagine. A decade worth of work only to have it go in this direction. God, I'd be livid. Especially if I was anyone on the team telling them all of this is a bad idea. I've been at studios before where the entire QA team was like, "Don't do that, that's a bad idea." But they still did it, and everything went downhill.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'd seppuku on the spot.
sepukku_gif_elden_ring_wiki_guide.gif

Chuck Berry

Gold Member

WB will probably take care of that for them

Top Bottom