• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League |OT| Sent to Die

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Hope they fix this game completion bug by the time I can play tonight at midnight lol….

Power Pro

Store:
qCZrOf1.png
Ugh, that's not even a good looking version of that outfit. Where the fuck is the headgear?

Reactions: Isa

FeralEcho

People who get mad about certain characters dying in a game called KILL THE JUSTICE LEAGUE need help.
It's not them dying... it's HOW they die.It's really not a hard concept to grasp.

People didn't get it with TLOU2 complaints either.It's not that characters die, it's HOW they die,getting themselves in situations they would normally not get into because they are smarter than that as per how they were written originally but the writters force them in such dumb situations because "hurr durr we have no writting talent so we'll just make our characters act like it's their first ever day ever in their shoes up to the point you don't even feel it's the same character" just so they can be where the writters want them to because they are too talentless to write something that flows organically and makes sense.

Just because the game is supposed to kill the justice league doesn't mean we have to turn our brains off and let itnot make sense.

The same shit happened with GOT in season 8,we KNEW how certain characters will end up but the execution was pathetic and we all know how that went.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Personally, I think the Suicide Squad IP's only chance of relevance is if they were as crass and shocking as The Boys. I think people are burned out on super heroes, so a willful desecration of that might be perfect timing honestly. But it has to be done well. I think people will cry about it though and be too conservative to accept anything risky be done with this IP.

Papa_Wisdom

I have no social media (twatter, Facebook, Instagram) etc

No desire to play this game but am interested In the story beats

Is there any place I can see the plot/ spoilers?

Obvs I don’t want them posted here for the people that are playing it. So please don’t post them in the thread.

Any links?

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Let's get this over with so we can see Monolith's Wonder Woman already.
Does anyone really want a WW game? Anyone? Sorry, but the DC heroes are very lame. At least the main ones. Their B and C-tier heroes are at least interesting. Give us a Legion of Super Heroes game with a bunch of wacky hero wannabees. Choose from a roster of a couple dozen. Maybe even create a hero by choosing from pre-set crazy powers and create a costume.

MiguelItUp

Does anyone really want a WW game? Anyone? Sorry, but the DC heroes are very lame. At least the main ones. Their B and C-tier heroes are at least interesting. Give us a Legion of Super Heroes game with a bunch of wacky hero wannabees. Choose from a roster of a couple dozen. Maybe even create a hero by choosing from pre-set crazy powers and create a costume.
Honestly, I never really cared about Wonder Woman as a superhero, she just didn't interest me. But a Monolith title with the Nemesis System, or something similar, has me interested alone TBH.

I'm really wondering how fast they'll take care of all this, oof.

OneBigPuss

I have no social media (twatter, Facebook, Instagram) etc

No desire to play this game but am interested In the story beats

Is there any place I can see the plot/ spoilers?

Obvs I don’t want them posted here for the people that are playing it. So please don’t post them in the thread.

Any links?
Check gaming leaks reddit.

ManaByte

how long after this flops do you guys think we’ll get a new Batman game? I’m thinking they ship one by 2027/2028?
Future DC games are canon to the DCU. There won’t be a Batman game until the DCU Batman is cast as the actors in the movie will voice the characters in the games and cartoons.

And then people will throw fits and have breakdowns because it might not be Bruce Wayne.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

I'm interested but not $70 interested since I need to convince my friends to play.

Quick question do we have any word on crossplatform play between consoles and PC?

Future DC games are canon to the DCU. There won’t be a Batman game until the DCU Batman is cast as the actors in the movie will voice the characters in the games and cartoons.

And then people will throw fits and have breakdowns because it might not be Bruce Wayne.
Wrong. There will be still be regular DC AAA games.

That rumored Silver Age Batman they were supposedly doing sounded so good

Batman circa 1956-1970. We so rarely get games that take place in that time period if ever. Batman and Robin beating up criminal hippies wouldve been grand.
I bet you they do another Arkham after this fiasco. Either Montreal, or rocksteady themselves, or avalanche, or outsourced to a contractor developer

Saber

Gold Member
Ending scene

Already knew because of the leaks and already had a hunch they would give Harley this attention when I saw the intro with Harley of all enemies doing push ups in prison. I mean, this is totally her.

Last edited:
More of the same thing since 2009. A true victory for gamers.
?

Literally the very next entry in 2011 evolved the formula. And then further in 2013 and then further in 2015 and in my estimation there was still plenty of room for improvement still? I know it’s easy to be hyper reductive but it has to at least make sense ya know?

Fake

Is funny seeing the initial video. They show two big muscle guys, but is Harley that is doing the bodybuilding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

TransTrender

Gold Member
Not to be too morbid, but can we start a dead pool for 'how many days after full launch before layoffs are announced' and maybe a sidepot for the 'first mention of under-performing in days after launch.'

dottme

I wonder what will be the compensation. People paid more for early access, but basically, there’s no early access anymore.

Aside from those that are here to shit on it, what do ya'll think that have played it? Cool co-op game or what? Even the worst games are fun with a buddy, that said, I'm super down for more Super Hero Co-op games so I'm hopeful that this is at least serviceable in that regard.

Top Bottom