• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Bros. Wonder - Nintendo Direct Aug 31, 2023

Little Mac

Video Games Nintendo GIF by GIPHY Gaming

Krathoon

I just checked to make sure I had my orders of Wonder and RPG at Walmart.

Wonder comes out in October and RPG comes out in November.

Last edited:

acidagfc

Those flower voiceline are so obnoxiously condescending. 'Yay, you did the obvious thing, congrats!'

The game looks great, I just hope I can turn off voicing.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
A new Nintendo Switch!

OLED Model Red Mario Edition

Saber

Gold Member
This game looks absurdly interesting and charming. I had my doubts before, but now I'm certain it does look freaking awesome. It feels like a huge jump from later versions, just like Rayman did in the past.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

I am hoping to the Mushroom Kingdom gods that next Nintendo console will launch with another flagship 3d Mario game. Oddysey was phenomenal. It has been over 6 years since then. Will be 7 in 2024.
i feel with odyssey they were so close and an iteration on the formula would have put them into galaxy territory of all time greatest game. They usually do 3d then 2d then 3d so i don't think your guess of it being on their next console is all that far off.

I will say this + Sonic, 2d platforming is gonna have a good year.

StueyDuck

i will say going through it again, i think the trumpet flowers talking might get become annoying. i hope most of them are just like "hey"

Robb

Gold Member
Game looks fantastic, day one for me for sure. The badge system sounds great.

Somewhat disappointed in the online functionality. It’s a neat idea but looks very ‘cluttered’ when playing to me. Not sure I want random people just messing around in the background.

That new Switch looks sweet though, just sucks it’s coming out this late.

Last edited:
Top Bottom