• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tango Gameworks Next Game To Feature Multiplayer Elements

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We have spotted a brand new job listing that could be teasing a fresh direction for the studio’s next release. The developer is currently hiring an Environment Designer, and the job listing hints at multiplayer elements for Tango Gameworks’ next title.

One of the required skills for the job states:

Environment-Designer-Tango-Gameworks.jpg

Varteras

Gold Member
A multi-player patty cake highway traffic dodging simulator. Hi-Five Rush Hour!

Last edited:

Ar¢tos

You can't keep high player engagement with single player games that players drop after finishing.
Everything will be MP for gamepass eventually.

aries_71

You can't keep high player engagement with single player games that players drop after finishing.
Everything will be MP for gamepass eventually.
You can keep player engagement with a multiplayer akin to COD or Fortnite. A small multiplayer taped to a first player title will only make the studio loose focus and bring the score down. Most PS360 era multiplayers of that nature died after one-two months.

Kataploom

Gold Member
I'm greatly enjoying Ghostwire Tokyo, current 31 hours in and on chapter 3 or 4... can't remember anymore (I just was shown the bike), so I wish they expanded on that IP, it's a shame it didn't click with most people...

Tango should go independent or join Capcom/Plantinum. They don't fit in with the rest of Bethesda the Evil Within 2 was really good and up there with Resident Evil. This might be their decision to go down the multiplayer route but I doubt it.

Top Bottom